Any recommended accessories I should know about/pick up?

#1TinyTankXPosted 8/9/2011 9:50:49 AM
Screen protectors? Cases? Batteries lol?

Any information helps. I'd like to keep my electronics in a good condition so I'm just wondering.
#2strongo9Posted 8/9/2011 9:52:26 AM
Not the Nyko battery.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#3NoPointMadePosted 8/9/2011 9:53:17 AM
TinyTankX posted...
Screen protectors? Cases? Batteries lol?

Any information helps. I'd like to keep my electronics in a good condition so I'm just wondering.

A Hori screen protector is essential.
#4SlaysmePosted 8/9/2011 9:53:46 AM
Nyko power plus, screw the base part, just get the batt, screen protecters are essential, case is up to you, but most won't work with power plus, which I think is a must.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and slowly improving from archaic business practices.
#5TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:54:03 AM
Hori? I've seen that brand name pop up many times. Any reason?
#6SlaysmePosted 8/9/2011 9:54:23 AM
strongo9 posted...
Not the Nyko battery.

Well why not?
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and slowly improving from archaic business practices.
#7TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:55:17 AM
Why are screen protectors.. essential? Something wrong with the screen?
#8NoPointMadePosted 8/9/2011 9:58:16 AM
TinyTankX posted...
Hori? I've seen that brand name pop up many times. Any reason?

it's the best protector for upper screens, other brands only cover the center portion of the upper screen. Hori protects the entire thing.

Hori films are a little thicker and are made easier to apply and minimizes mistakes. Also the adhesive in Hori leaves no residue.
#9SlaysmePosted 8/9/2011 9:59:12 AM
You said you like to take care of your devices. There are screens (one of which is touch, the other displays in 3d), a clamshell design, plenty of reason to ensure your screens are always safe. Much easier to replace a screen protecter than the screen itself. gravity and dirt are real, man.
---
#10Untitled108Posted 8/9/2011 11:27:56 AM
Get the CM4 Catalyst case. It's pricey, but it looks nice, it's subtle, and is quality made. Don't listen to people about the Hori screen protectors, though. I had a pair. The touchscreen protector is what you would expect from Hori (amazing), but the one for the top screen was a complete and utter train wreak. I could scratch it easily with my finger nail, it made those scratches you hear about left by the touchscreen even MORE apparent (permanent even), and it also had this downright hideous purple tint. You wouldn't notice it when playing in the dark, but when you look at it in the light, it makes your system look rather unattractive, to say the least.

However, as others have stated, screen protectors are essential, so I recommend that you get the Power A brand (they're officially licenced, too). While they're a pain in the *** to apply, you won't even notice them if you do it right. Just make sure you read the instructions over VERY thoroughly!
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.