Nintendo Video is just embarrassing...

#1BossBangPosted 8/9/2011 11:28:46 AM
Just seeing it on my screen irritates me now... How anybody at Nintendo ever thought it was a good idea is just beyond me...
---
"Everybody has an opinion. Just some people try harder to shove it down your throat than others."
#2Ambassador_KongPosted 8/9/2011 11:31:01 AM
Nintendo pushed a preview of Smurfs when they should have pushed a preview of Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

College Humor is not funny. Not funny by a long shot.
---
Nintendo made me an ambassador, but didn't tell me which country to go to.
#3MBBDarigonPosted 8/9/2011 11:31:38 AM
I hate how my 3DS doesn't show that I have a spotpass for it unless I look at the touch screen. Nintendo needs to patch the 3ds and they need to get rid of their terrible crap like smurfs, ok go and nintendo video is...
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
http://raptr.com/badge/4aa3f8d60a933883c5832cd960cc0f77/ach.png
#4NoPointMadePosted 8/9/2011 11:32:09 AM
BossBang posted...
Just seeing it on my screen irritates me now... How anybody at Nintendo ever thought it was a good idea is just beyond me...

i thought 3D movie trailers, Music video's and user created videos are a good idea . I just hate how they seem to pick the most annoying and unfunny skits from College Humor and just stick them there.
#5BossBang(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 11:35:56 AM
The fact that the videos delete themselves is the last nail on the coffin for that stupid app. God forbid someone likes one of the videos they put on, and it deletes itself to become an OK Go video.

4 videos max at any one time. One is an ad, and the other is a "What is Nintendo Video?" infomercial.

Quit being lazy nintendo.
---
"Everybody has an opinion. Just some people try harder to shove it down your throat than others."
#6fallenKlNGPosted 8/9/2011 11:36:04 AM
ITT the videos are kinda aimed towards a younger audience. collegehumor.com is hilarious, but it's only natural that their videos aren't as great when they have to stick to PG humor.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!
#7pikachupwnagePosted 8/9/2011 11:53:38 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
ITT the videos are kinda aimed towards a younger audience. collegehumor.com is hilarious, but it's only natural that their videos aren't as great when they have to stick to PG humor.

which is the logic that makes smosh yugioh abriged and polkamons so funny :D
---
If you believe in JESUS and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig. 3DS ambassador member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#8Slipknot2430Posted 8/9/2011 11:59:44 AM
"i thought 3D movie trailers, Music video's and user created videos are a good idea . I just hate how they seem to pick the most annoying and unfunny skits from College Humor and just stick them there."

I thought Dino Office was the only good thing so far that came out of it. Can you watch any old videos? I wanna watch that Dino Office one again...
---
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
#9EmpirorPosted 8/9/2011 11:59:50 AM
but it's freeeeeee D:
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Altima_Frontier/index/ for pogymanz
#10IamDodongoPosted 8/9/2011 12:00:53 PM
Yeah, it's free and sometime worth checking out. Don't complain.

If you're feeling like watching something with a little more substance, use Netflix.