Attn: Loopers! Sign here if it worked for you!

#1nintendoggerPosted 8/9/2011 12:10:59 PM
Let's just get a raise of hands, collection of signatures, etc.

Some of us will be able to sign today, some on the 12th, so let's get started. Just sign and then give what happened for you.

*signs*

Bought it last Wednesday at Best Buy, got the guy to confirm about the price match. Heard here that they *might* be selling the 3DS for 170 at Walmart, checked mine, they were. Went to BB for price match (Took a long time, and she had to call someone which made me super nervous.) And, I ended up with 84.83 (or something like that) so grand total savings of 4$ yay! haha.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#2theshovellerPosted 8/9/2011 12:13:10 PM
I just did a loop on a roller coaster, and it worked! I can confirm that the forces you experience going in a loop cause you to NOT fall out of your seat if you are on the inside of the loop! It really works!

Oh, wait a minute... wrong kind of "looper."
#3Slipknot2430Posted 8/9/2011 12:13:16 PM
I purchased it today at best buy. My local walmart already dropped the price. So I'm going soon to price match it. I'll sign in a bit since I know it will work for me and my 2nd 3DS
---
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
#4nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 12:15:40 PM
theshoveller posted...
I just did a loop on a roller coaster, and it worked! I can confirm that the forces you experience going in a loop cause you to NOT fall out of your seat if you are on the inside of the loop! It really works!

Oh, wait a minute... wrong kind of "looper."

I wanted a different nickname for them.

I went with looper as a mix between loopholer and blooper.
I almost went with "Scambo" Scambassador and Rambo. - but I thought that made it sound almost honorable.
---
Proud female gamer.
#5theshovellerPosted 8/9/2011 12:26:27 PM
nintendogger posted...
I went with looper as a mix between loopholer and blooper.
I almost went with "Scambo" Scambassador and Rambo. - but I thought that made it sound almost honorable.

Scambo sounds too... inflammatory, I'd steer clear of it. Maybe call them "holers," or "double-dippers?"
#6strongo9Posted 8/9/2011 12:29:24 PM
I like scambassador the most. It describes them perfectly.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#7kyomagiPosted 8/9/2011 12:36:39 PM
Hmmm i sense some massive amounts of butt hurt already in this thread.

Im going to head up to BB in 20 minutes. will let you know how it goes
#8Tony76339Posted 8/9/2011 12:40:21 PM
I want to try the Loophole, but I don't know what to say. Do I just tell them to Price Match it?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2315-4515
#9nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 12:44:26 PM(edited)
Tony76339 posted...
I want to try the Loophole, but I don't know what to say. Do I just tell them to Price Match it?

You must have your receipt and you must have "proof" of the price drop. I printed off an online ad, and then put the phone number for the Walmart.
---
Proud female gamer.
#10trenkenPosted 8/9/2011 12:45:01 PM
strongo9 posted...
I like scambassador the most. It describes them perfectly.

It's totally legal, so fail name is fail.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256