Loopholes, price drops, etc..

#1G_Foo_ChombeyPosted 8/9/2011 1:59:20 PM
What is this? You just go to Walmart and show them the preorder page? How can you possibly argue for them to match an unreleased price?
---
Live and Friend Codes in profile.
#2nintendoggerPosted 8/9/2011 2:02:53 PM
You don't do it like that.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#3G_Foo_Chombey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 2:12:41 PM
How is it done?
---
Live and Friend Codes in profile.
#4FredSavage27Posted 8/9/2011 2:21:51 PM
-Buy a 3DS sometime within the right now period
-Connect to the eShop so that you'll get the free games
-Go back to the store and pretend you had NO IDEA the price was going to drop
-Store will apparently give you the price difference.
-Go on this message board and brag about how awesome you are for doing something simple you read about on the internet beforehand. If you've already done this step early, feel free to repeat it. You don't even have to chime into an existing topic. You're awesome enough for your own topic.
---
If you are agnostic and don't know what to make of it, steal this signature.
#5mrandykPosted 8/9/2011 2:24:51 PM
Walmarts around the U.S. seem to have already dropped the price. I went to mine and got it for $170 today and since I am online before the 12th I should get the 20 free games as well.
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/9/2011 2:30:45 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
-Buy a 3DS sometime within the right now period
-Connect to the eShop so that you'll get the free games
-Go back to the store and tell them you knew the price was going to drop and you want a price match
-Store will apparently give you the price difference.
-Go on this message board and brag about how awesome you are for doing something simple you read about on the internet beforehand. If you've already done this step early, feel free to repeat it. You don't even have to chime into an existing topic. You're awesome enough for your own topic.

fixed that for you, chief. you don't have to pretend anything at most stores that offer price matching. please know store business policies before posting.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#7FredSavage27Posted 8/9/2011 2:38:19 PM
To switch to the store's mindset for a second, if you know the price is going to drop in a few days, why not just wait a few days?
---
If you are agnostic and don't know what to make of it, steal this signature.
#8Nate_DihldorffPosted 8/9/2011 5:30:04 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
To switch to the store's mindset for a second, if you know the price is going to drop in a few days, why not just wait a few days?

You don't have to say anything outside of what you want to.

Saying that you walked in today and that the price is at a lower price than what you paid isn't lying, is it now?
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels