I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance

#1PhaseBlackPosted 8/9/2011 4:34:24 PM
Hearing that they're aiming for an early release next year makes me very happy, and happy to own a 3DS :)
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2Zero97Posted 8/9/2011 4:40:01 PM
Yea! a Kingdom hearts game coming so early to a new Game machine! Awesome!
#3BigReedPosted 8/9/2011 4:42:25 PM
It's to the point that I seriously almost hate the KH series. The first one was such a huge surprise, and every single one (Yes I own all of them) after that haven't felt the same.

I'm not trolling but am I missing something from all the spinoffs? I feel like I'm missing a key piece of information that keeps me from loving them.
---
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."
#4seafoampheonixPosted 8/9/2011 4:42:44 PM
This will be the best KH ever because it has mother****ing PARKOUR
---
If I'm not on GameFAQs, I'm on YouTube >_<
#5zap_dragon2Posted 8/9/2011 6:11:00 PM
It would still take a few months (or a lot) to be translated into English though, and with the region lock... I am sad panda rolling on the floor crying with a piece of bamboo in my foot.

Yes. I know.
---
PSN: OmniSnipe : Currently playing:BlazBlue Main: Jin
#6DT-FoxPosted 8/9/2011 6:40:13 PM
BigReed posted...
It's to the point that I seriously almost hate the KH series. The first one was such a huge surprise, and every single one (Yes I own all of them) after that haven't felt the same.

I'm not trolling but am I missing something from all the spinoffs? I feel like I'm missing a key piece of information that keeps me from loving them.

Maybe for you, KH1 was pretty complete in itself. It even ended on a high enough note to be the only game in the series. All the spinoffs are meant to lead up towards KH2 and ultimately KH3, but maybe you were happy enough with KH1's ending (as open ended as it was), and there's nothing really wrong with that. KH1 was as simple as light vs dark with Disney and Final Fantasy mixed in. The moment we hit CoM was when the entire series became more complex and convoluted (for better or for worse).

At the same time, when you consider the spinoff games to be "filler", they wont seem as appealing in general compared to if you thought of them as crucial parts of the whole storyline and continuity (which they sorta are).
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux