price drop in Canada?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. price drop in Canada?

User Info: SoundFXG

SoundFXG
5 years ago#1
has anyone in Canada seen or bought a 3ds with 169 price from walmart? or anyother retail store
Gamertag & PSN: SoundFXG

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#2
I heard that Costco has it.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#3
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/consoles/30201.aspx?path=52292f94877fe48802459fcf73806acfen01

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
5 years ago#4
It was still $249 today at FutureShop. Also, the saleswomen there said to a couple ahead of me that they were not pricematching.

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#5
blm03v posted...
It was still $249 today at FutureShop. Also, the saleswomen there said to a couple ahead of me that they were not pricematching.

Isn't that against store policy? Or, does Futureshop not even price match to begin with?

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
5 years ago#6
I phoned to check. That one shown in the link is online only (to be delivered on the 12th) and then the in-store will lower on the 12th itself. I asked about price matching and he said that I would have to wait for the 12th and then I could come in and get my extra money back.
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"

User Info: Risenreturn

Risenreturn
5 years ago#7
blm03v posted...

Really? It was on sale for 200$ like, last week.
Pointless fact #23:If you put an egg in vinegar, the shell dissolves and the egg becomes clear!

OoSubaruoO
5 years ago#8
Sirian_Hawk posted...
I phoned to check. That one shown in the link is online only (to be delivered on the 12th) and then the in-store will lower on the 12th itself. I asked about price matching and he said that I would have to wait for the 12th and then I could come in and get my extra money back.

I was basically showing that Futureshop is doing the price cut for the 12th.

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
5 years ago#9
OoSubaruoO posted...
Sirian_Hawk posted...

I was basically showing that Futureshop is doing the price cut for the 12th.

I know, but the way that site makes it look, it appears as though the price change is in effect already. I had called before you even posted that because I wanted to know for sure. (Just in case I could get my money today instead of Friday.)
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
5 years ago#10
According to their website, they should price match it. Why she said they wouldn't, I have no clue.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. price drop in Canada?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived