Why won't my green 3D light shut off?

#11Nate_DihldorffPosted 8/9/2011 6:40:27 PM
munkey55 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
That's why you should wait for a revision. There are a lot of oversights with this first batch, most notably the top screen getting scuffed from the bottom screen's plastic outline and the D-pad being reversed with the circle pad.

Wut? It's not a defect

Not a defect, but an oversight. The only defect in the longer list (not listed here) is the scuffing, and perhaps the low native volume.
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#12Second_ChancesPosted 8/9/2011 7:16:24 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
munkey55 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
That's why you should wait for a revision. There are a lot of oversights with this first batch, most notably the top screen getting scuffed from the bottom screen's plastic outline and the D-pad being reversed with the circle pad.

Wut? It's not a defect

Not a defect, but an oversight. The only defect in the longer list (not listed here) is the scuffing, and perhaps the low native volume.

It isn't

Did you even read the thread

It turns on when 3D is POSSIBLE, it turns off when it isn't (with stuff like DS games)
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#13NekoakumaPosted 8/9/2011 9:28:20 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
munkey55 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

Wut? It's not a defect

How is it an oversight?

The 3D symbol is supposed to be on.
It's on when something is available to be shown in 3D. Not depending if the slider is 'on' or 'off'.

If it can be shown in 3D, then its lit up.
If not, then it's off.

Not sure how you're getting an oversight from that.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV
VC Games: Super Mario Land, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#14Mario_BonesPosted 8/9/2011 9:43:48 PM
So many oversights with Youtube, I hope they fix it. I mean it tells me I have the option to watch in HD.
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#15MattperdPosted 8/9/2011 9:48:11 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

I'm thankful the D-pad and Circle pad aren't switched. It'd kill my hands.

But it'd hardly call for a revision.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#16trizznillaPosted 8/9/2011 10:07:01 PM
If the light bugs you that much, just cover it with a little square of electrical tape. Also, a teeny tiny piece of elec tape in the very top corners of the bottom screen negates the scuffing of the top screen. Invisible if you have a black 3DS.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#17mantezPosted 8/9/2011 11:22:09 PM
Use parental controls to turn 3D off completely and the light turns off.