Walmart's EARLY 3DS drop and the Reaction from OTHER STORES.

#31mjc0961Posted 8/9/2011 8:52:26 PM
Wait, you traded in an awesome Black 3DS for an ugly blue 3DS? I don't believe this for a second.

Also all that other stuff.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
#32BitentiliPosted 8/9/2011 8:57:53 PM

This the biggest load of BS I've ever seen.

Walmart Cashiers, in the electronics section or otherwise are given absolutely zero knowledge or power of the customer service section of the store. An electronics associate cannot refuse an exchange because he does not work with exchanges.

Source: I work at Walmart.
---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011
#33Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:44:14 PM
Bitentili posted...

This the biggest load of BS I've ever seen.

Walmart Cashiers, in the electronics section or otherwise are given absolutely zero knowledge or power of the customer service section of the store. An electronics associate cannot refuse an exchange because he does not work with exchanges.

Source: I work at Walmart.

I just wrote what the guy said to me. I found it funny and wanted to pass it on to you all.
He said all these things as he walked Blue 3DS us to the Customer Service by my side.

Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Reads like BS.

Provide an article for this, please. Takara-Tomy/Hasbro make whatever the hell they want and how they want.

Well Wikipedia claims the Smoke Stacks were changed/shortened due to U.S. Regulations http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Masterpiece#20th_Anniversary_Optimus_Prime

The rest of the information was from an old review of that prime, however I can no longer find it. It was originally on www.bwtf.com
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#34so64Posted 8/9/2011 9:45:29 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Wait, you traded in an awesome Black 3DS for an ugly blue 3DS? I don't believe this for a second.

Also all that other stuff.

Notsureifserious.jpeg
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#35cvmckenziePosted 8/9/2011 10:13:06 PM
What would be the point in getting an entirely new system when the one you have is a week old? Why not just have them refund the difference with cash and keep it? Does walmart not offer the.difference with price drops?
---
The mod training video needs to be longer and much more detailed.
#36Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 11:00:49 PM
cvmckenzie posted...
What would be the point in getting an entirely new system when the one you have is a week old? Why not just have them refund the difference with cash and keep it? Does walmart not offer the.difference with price drops?

Good point, I never thought about that. Why WAS that guy complaining, couldn't Walmart could have just price matched?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#37BroncavPosted 8/9/2011 11:22:44 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
What do you all think?

I think that all or most of that story of yours is either an exaggeration or flat-out lie.

That's what I think.
---
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.
#38MattperdPosted 8/9/2011 11:29:47 PM
Broncav posted...
I think that all or most of that story of yours is either an exaggeration or flat-out lie.

That's what I think.
---
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.

I disagree with everything quoted.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#39Spoinkfan718Posted 8/10/2011 8:07:58 AM
Same, the Guy at Best Buy told me Wal-Mart should be getting a Lawsuit from Nintendo. The Guy at Target told me I was only the 4th guy who came in asking for a Price Match
---
TM 69: Rock Polish. =D
Pokemon Black FC: 1893-1349-8549
#40thealmightydibPosted 8/10/2011 8:11:55 AM
When I went to gamestop the other day to trade stuff in to put towards my 3DS I mentioned how I was buying it at Wal-Mart and not Gamestop because i could get the price drop and the ambassador benefits (this is after being pestered to buy or pre-order something) and he was just like "You can't do that, thats the whole point of the program!" Oh well, I did and I saved $150.
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.