Buyer's Remorse?

#51Cranman1982Posted 8/10/2011 10:12:15 AM
Think of it this way. its an investment. for around 50 cents a day for the next year you will have the enjoyment of owning a gaming console that can play 3d games, watch netflix, and play classic games.

If you have buyers remorse now, imagine when you buy your first new car. i bought a 2010 honda civic, now that was buyers remorse. a 20,000+ dollar car to be paid monthly over the next 6 years.

I pay 280 a month for a car payment. now that is remorse.
#52CocytusPosted 8/10/2011 10:33:58 AM
SSJ Crandellous posted...
Think of it this way. its an investment. for around 50 cents a day for the next year you will have the enjoyment of owning a gaming console that can play 3d games, watch netflix, and play classic games.

If you have buyers remorse now, imagine when you buy your first new car. i bought a 2010 honda civic, now that was buyers remorse. a 20,000+ dollar car to be paid monthly over the next 6 years.

I pay 280 a month for a car payment. now that is remorse.

Uhh, I think we got an oranges-french fries comparison here, but, That's a good car, and a good deal, imo. And for $280 that's really good. Why you all mad at cars. compared to a car, a 3DS is as useless as toe clippings.
---
DVD Collection: http://cocytus.dvdaf.com/owned
Video Game Collection: http://my.ign.com/games
#53perrolococzPosted 8/10/2011 11:11:31 AM
I am planning to buy a 3DS either today or tomorrow *If I do find one at my local Wal-Mart, that is* and I have been thinking.. Are the 20 games really worth buying the 3DS right now?

I mean, the good games on 3DS are either remakes of very good games I already own and have played a lot: Zelda Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64 and Street Fighter IV. And in the future MGS 3

Or upgraded games like Pokemon Rumble 2 or Shin Megami Tensei *Although I havent played this one*

The one game I would like to play is Super Mario 3D Land and Smash Bros 3D *Which If done will likely take like 2-3 years in development*

Basically my remorse I think will be "Why am I buying this if it has no games I am interested in.." but those 20 free games really are tempting, I mean lets assume each of them is $1 less, then the 3DS would be $150.
---
Brawl FC: 2363-5325-2092
JUS FC: 4382-0358-0033
#54Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2011 1:51:13 PM
G1243 posted...
Return the system OP

Save your money for the Vita, or possibly the Wii U

If you only bought the Wii for one game only (Zelda) like a lot of people, you should have learned the lesson by now. My Wii is collecting dust because Nintendo won't release any real games. It's all casual games. 3DS will be the same.

Do you see any real emergence of 3DS games that are you excited for? No you didn't, so basically you just threw your money away because Nintendo is focusing on producing more shovelware and remakes. Don't support them by buying their products until they realize they need to release quality games.

Ironically I just got RID of my Wii... I bought it and bought every first party title, played them through never went back, bought a few 3rd party but they were never supported as much and when I heard the games I really wanted were never coming out.. well I traded it in.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#55spartalaughsPosted 8/10/2011 2:00:07 PM
LordAndrew posted...
I just bought Majora's Mask for the 3DS, and now I have buyer's remorse.

That doesn't even exist...
---
RED 3DS, YOU WILL BE MINE!
Not changing until I get a Flame Red 3DS. (started 8/10/11)
#56Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2011 2:37:56 PM(edited)
GogglesFrog posted...
TC is an adult (or maturing).

That is all.

31 to be exact. I had been thinking about the 3DS since hearing about the ambassadors and kept flip flopping between YES and NO.

When I saw it come down to $169.99 BEFORE The date while I was at Walmart I bought it out of impulse. Then when I sat home and played it.. well I wasn't satisfied.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.