Why isn't there a Metroid 3DS yet?

#61The_BonesPosted 8/10/2011 4:01:10 PM
Vyers posted...
There are many, many things in Other M that are FACTUALLY bad.

Give me one good reason why Samus, for the first and only time, would be rendered a little crying girl when encountered by Ridley? A beast with whom she has, without batting an eye, got into battles? On at least FIVE occasions before Other M?

That was probably the biggest flaw with Other M. You really got to wonder what they were thinking when they came up with that part of the story.
#62strongo9Posted 8/10/2011 4:07:08 PM
Other M isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Other was a great game, but not a great Metroid game. I still had fun with it despite the mediocre story. Yeah, the scene with Ridley was a bit overdone, but declaring Samus a whiny baby is silly. If you actually played the game you'd know that she's the most badass she has ever been in a Metroid game before. The game wasn't sexist and Samus wasn't submissive either. Samus was taking military orders from Adam.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#63CommanderxGreenPosted 8/10/2011 4:19:09 PM
There isn't a Metroid 3DS yet because Samus isn't a fairy boy in a green tunic. ;)
---
MegaMan Legends 3 is cancelled. I am dead inside.
#64NoPointMadePosted 8/11/2011 8:30:55 AM(edited)
strongo9 posted...
Other M isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Other was a great game, but not a great Metroid game. I still had fun with it despite the mediocre story. Yeah, the scene with Ridley was a bit overdone, but declaring Samus a whiny baby is silly. If you actually played the game you'd know that she's the most badass she has ever been in a Metroid game before. The game wasn't sexist and Samus wasn't submissive either. Samus was taking military orders from Adam.

Other M would be a good game had they not named it 'Metroid' or named the main character 'Samus'.