My opinion on the price drop and loop hole

#1WaywardUltimaPosted 8/9/2011 11:50:24 PM
Personally I think that the loophole is fine. I bought my 3DS at launch and I think I got my money's worth. To me the 20 games are icing on the cake. For people who can spend $170 and get 20 free games that's fine. It's not immoral, if it was then would it be immoral if you bought it on ebay unopened for $170? No it's not. Is it immoral to go to Walmart and buy it for $170? No it's not. So why the heck is it immoral to buy it the day before, go and get the price drop and save $80? If I didn't buy mine at launch I don't need to be told by some random person I don't even know that I shouldn't do it.
---
You want to see something cool? Press ctrl + w.
#2Baha05Posted 8/9/2011 11:51:58 PM
No one cares

Seriously though no one cares at this point, can we just let this dies?
#3J_Can_ManPosted 8/10/2011 1:14:32 AM
People get all worked up over morals and what not, while Nintendo just sits back and doesn't care. I'm sure they planned on this happening, it just means more people are going to go out of their way to actually buy a 3DS than not buy one at all or wait until Xmas.
---
You just have to see her...
#4TheBWSPosted 8/10/2011 1:17:46 AM
Nintendo just wants systems out there. Who knows what they think of the price dropping early, but if it helps get 3DS' into people's hands, it's a good thing for them.