Getting 20 free games, or wait for the Red 3DS... Hmmm...

#1Shiny_Blue_MewPosted 8/10/2011 5:31:16 AM
Is anyone having the same problem thinking if you want the 20 free games or wait for September 9th for the Red 3DS?
#2FayeLadyPosted 8/10/2011 5:36:20 AM
I'm sure given enough time, you will have the chance to get which ever one you miss out on now. Just get which ever is more important to you personally. Keep in mind, people probably wont be able to access the games till September anyway.
---
#3LurtzOfIsengardPosted 8/10/2011 5:41:44 AM
Fayegurl posted...
you will have the chance to get which ever one you miss out on now.-.
FALSE

The 10 Snes games coming for the end of the year will NOT be released to the public.
#4Magic_KirbyPosted 8/10/2011 5:44:42 AM

FALSE

The 10 Snes games coming for the end of the year will NOT be released to the public.

I just read the notification again and it said that Nintendo has no current plans to release them to the general public not that they wont
---
MTALROIZO!
DS fc's in quote
#5No_Name_StevePosted 8/10/2011 5:46:04 AM
LurtzOfIsengard posted...
Fayegurl posted...
you will have the chance to get which ever one you miss out on now.-.
FALSE

FALSE

The 10 GBA games coming for the end of the year currently will NOT be released to the rest of the public, however this may change.
---
---
I'm Aussie. U Jelly?
#6FishbulbPosted 8/10/2011 5:46:47 AM
Believe me... if it's on the shop anyways, Nintendo will eventually make them for sale. HOWEVER given how they price things, they'll probably be $10 each.
---
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.
#7helldewPosted 8/10/2011 5:58:56 AM
they will probably be a bit overpriced in that regard and they will more then likely come out eventually nintendo will just make them exclusive to ambassadors longer.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#8FayeLadyPosted 8/10/2011 6:11:33 AM
Yeah. I would find it silly for them to hold on to a product they could sell and profit on. Note that doesn't mean you will get it at a fair price, but Its safe to assume they will make it available at some point.

But, that user has a point. There is no plan for that at the moment. So how important are the games? Are you willing to call a bluff?
---
#9Gamer71525Posted 8/10/2011 6:25:05 AM
Why not just get a skin for it. Thats what I will do. That way you can still get the games
---
Still waiting for a true sequel to Legend of Dragoon and Xenogears
#10blazeUP12Posted 8/10/2011 7:12:47 AM
I'm in the same boat as you but choosing the free games.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet