Target drops price on 3DS. Effective ASAP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Target drops price on 3DS. Effective ASAP

User Info: toma13

toma13
5 years ago#21
dabeanie posted...
If you look at the list of games being released, and then go to e-bay, that's how much they collectively are worth. over 250$ because there are some games that haven't been announced.

That's not a fair way to judge price. I'd say the 20 free games are worth about $130-$150. NES games are $5 on the Wii VC, and will likely remain at that price point for the 3DS. That's $50. GBA games would likely be somewhere around the SNES or N64 price point, which are $8 and $10. So add another $80-$100 and you've got $130-$150.

I know most people would not buy all of the games or want to use App store pricing for what they feel the perceived value of the software is, but from a retail/business perspective that's the most fair way to determine the value of the freebies being offered.
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt

User Info: Makeveli_lives

Makeveli_lives
5 years ago#22

If you look at the list of games being released, and then go to e-bay, that's how much they collectively are worth. over 250$ because there are some games that haven't been announced.

Digital version=/=physical version

A digital version can be copied and replaced as many times as you want provided you have the space for it. A physical copy of a game goes out of print and that's what makes it rare 10-20 years later.
Pokemon White FC: 2065 0926 8652
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340

User Info: trenken

trenken
5 years ago#23
__Fiale__ posted...
That's really no fair to the early adopters that paid the original price.

Lol, we are talking about business here. Fair isnt a word thrown around a whole lot in the business world. Who are you, Two-Face?

You're $250 is already gone. You dont mean anything anymore.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Target drops price on 3DS. Effective ASAP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived