Early adopters, if we ever have to return our 3DS's due to damage..

#1__Fiale__Posted 8/10/2011 7:10:26 AM
..we'll lose all the ambassador games wouldn't we?

I know you could maybe get it fixed, but when you still have warranty, it's much easier to just return it to the store and get a replacement.

Normally I wouldn't care. I've done it plenty of times with my 360's. But seeing as the ambassador games are tied to the unit...I dunno, it just sucks. Almost makes you feel silly for buying the system early.
---
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3248/fiale.gif
#2nintendoggerPosted 8/10/2011 7:11:26 AM
No, you will not. I am going to send mine in soon, and asked this specifically.
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#3nerdjohn77Posted 8/10/2011 7:23:18 AM
Why are do many 3DS's getting damaged?
---
Owlman: Every decision we make is meaningless because somewhere, on a parallel Earth, we have already made the opposite choice. We're nothing. Less than nothing
#4NnamzPosted 8/10/2011 7:24:43 AM
Bottom screen damages the top screen if it is closed too hard or pressed too hard if it's closed.

Be careful. Close gently and don't put it in your pocket if you wear skinny jeans.
---
PSN ID: Nnamz
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402
#5NekoakumaPosted 8/10/2011 7:34:25 AM
Nnamz posted...
Bottom screen damages the top screen if it is closed too hard or pressed too hard if it's closed.

Be careful. Close gently and don't put it in your pocket if you wear skinny jeans.

I keep it in my pocket and I wear skinny jeans.
My top screen is fine still.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV
VC Games: Super Mario Land, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#6strongo9Posted 8/10/2011 7:36:27 AM
They transfer ALL data if they give you a new 3DS.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#7NnamzPosted 8/10/2011 7:37:38 AM
PokeMaster posted...
Nnamz posted...

I keep it in my pocket and I wear skinny jeans.
My top screen is fine still.

Not for long dude. It's happened to thousands of people already. Maybe your jeans are as tight as theirs?

Regardless, just be careful :P that's all I'm saying.
---
PSN ID: Nnamz
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402