Is the price drop a local thing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the price drop a local thing?
4 years ago#11
Just picked one up at Target for $170. They had a new price tag on the shelf with the units.
4 years ago#12
This is bothering me, how do I tell that stores (Walmart and Target) that are selling them for $250 that I should be getting them for the reduced price? They are all ignorant to the price drop.
---
XBL: The EnGeL MaNn
4 years ago#13
Engelmeisterr posted...
This is bothering me, how do I tell that stores (Walmart and Target) that are selling them for $250 that I should be getting them for the reduced price? They are all ignorant to the price drop.

Contradiction much? The price doesn't drop until August 12th. They shouldn't HAVE to drop the price when you want them to.
4 years ago#14
They should when the same store chain is selling it at the reduced price at seemingly every other store that isn't close to mine.
---
4 years ago#15
Nin3DSFan posted...
Engelmeisterr posted...

Contradiction much? The price doesn't drop until August 12th. They shouldn't HAVE to drop the price when you want them to.

lol All WalMart and Target stores have been told to lower their price early. Quit crying.
4 years ago#16
bump, just considering my options. Does anybody think it will work if I ask Walmart to price match it tomorrow if they still list it as $249?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the price drop a local thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived