No street pass for 3 days...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No street pass for 3 days...
5 years ago#21
Bought mine at launch, and still no StreetPasses.
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
5 years ago#22
Well hopefully most areas get more people with 3DS's now that the price has dropped in most stores.
Want more Streetpass tags? Find your local Streetpass groups near you! http://streetpassnetwork.com/groups/#NAmerica
5 years ago#23
Get over it. Ive never had a streetpass and am not gonna whine about it even if I never get one ever.
Hey, you, your humanity, decency, and rational thinking are showing.
PUT THAT AWAY. It's not allowed here.
5 years ago#24
I haven't had a Street Pass ever, and my commute every day goes by a high school and a college.
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
5 years ago#25
I probably won't get any street passes since I live in a town of 4000 in which the average age is almost retirement age. And the closest city to me that I could probably get a few street passes is 45-50 miles away.
5 years ago#26
Damn I wish I would've gone to E3 or one of those shows, it would've been heaven for my Spotpass ^.^

But nope, nothing for me yet xC
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
5 years ago#27
ssphillips2 posted...
I probably won't get any street passes since I live in a town of 4000 in which the average age is almost retirement age. And the closest city to me that I could probably get a few street passes is 45-50 miles away.

Try living in a town with only 1,000 people, and gaming is looked down upon by most people.

Seriously, they all think anyone over 12 who games are some kind of freaks.
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
5 years ago#28
You do know I haven't had any Streetpasses for months now? I've Streetpassed 10 people now
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2315-4515
5 years ago#29
I live in a city with 1.6 million people and commute for at least 3 hours everyday going to and from college. So far I have 4 miis in my plaza >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No street pass for 3 days...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived