Who would buy a JP 3DS if Jump Ultimate Stars got announced?

#11Second_ChancesPosted 8/11/2011 8:14:57 PM
I wouldn't, but I'll still buy a japan one down the line. Probably for Super Robot Wars or something.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#12betterboulderPosted 8/11/2011 8:18:52 PM
I'd love it if a new Jump Stars game was made but I doubt I'd ever buy a Japanese 3DS to play it
---
"Have confidence in the God that has confidence in you." PSN: PositiveCalvin/ 3DS Friend Code: 0259-0454-7272
#13LightHawKnightPosted 8/11/2011 8:29:30 PM
Well since I never import, it really doesn't matter if a new one comes out, unless it comes over seas.... Which wont ever happen. I just can't stand playing something I can't read. I took some Japanese classes for fun, but that had to end as my schedule got too full... If I ever get another year or two of Japanese, I shall get a Japanese 3DS and have a blast with games that never ever make it out of there.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#14zeldashoPosted 8/11/2011 8:35:35 PM
Doubt it. It was a good game, but not good enough to make me import a system that wouldnt be of much use to me <_<.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3