Ambassador confirmation message...

#21ugoo18Posted 8/11/2011 4:39:41 PM
chaomaster4000 posted...
I live in the UK and I haven't received any confirmation message on the eShop either. I'm thinking the confirmation message was only sent to NTSC 3DSes. I wrote to Nintendo.co.uk's customer service yesterday asking about this exact issue, so if I get a response I'll post it here.

Some people in Brazil got the E-shop notification message. Im in Australia and i only received the Spotpass notification.
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"
#22henzler3Posted 8/14/2011 4:46:17 AM
update : tommorrow nintendo will post a website, were you can see if your eligible for the Ambassador program by typing your 3DS serial code(what a $##@$ thing to make us do but still) , so look for the message!!
---
Doc Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the US in 1985?
Marty: Ronald Reagan. Doc: Ronald Reagan? The actor!!
#23Mario_BonesPosted 8/14/2011 4:53:53 AM
henzler3 posted...
update : tommorrow nintendo will post a website, were you can see if your eligible for the Ambassador program by typing your 3DS serial code(what a $##@$ thing to make us do but still) , so look for the message!!

It's pretty stupid to put this up after we can't try and re-apply if we're not eligible for some reason
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#24godamit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 5:10:24 AM
^ What he said. This would've been useful before the deadline...
---
The problem with political jokes is they very often are elected
3DS FC: 2750 1120 2821 - Godamit
#25henzler3Posted 8/14/2011 1:54:59 PM
it is, but as least there being nice and letting you know, instead of just not saying anything at all, its just courtesy, and the easy way of nintendo not getting 1 million emails on why he/she isn't eligible
---
#26nintendoggerPosted 8/14/2011 1:56:52 PM
Mario_Bones posted...
henzler3 posted...

It's pretty stupid to put this up after we can't try and re-apply if we're not eligible for some reason

Does anyone know if we HAVE to go to the website, or if it's just there for peace of mind?
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#27TheloPronoeoPosted 8/14/2011 2:01:11 PM
nintendogger posted...
Mario_Bones posted...
henzler3 posted...

Does anyone know if we HAVE to go to the website, or if it's just there for peace of mind?

It's just there for peace of mind.
#28Mario_BonesPosted 8/14/2011 8:14:55 PM
henzler3 posted...
it is, but as least there being nice and letting you know, instead of just not saying anything at all, its just courtesy, and the easy way of nintendo not getting 1 million emails on why he/she isn't eligible

Yeah, I'm glad they're doing it, the timing's just a bit silly
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#29Mario_BonesPosted 8/14/2011 8:17:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30henzler3Posted 8/15/2011 5:53:56 AM
well at least you won't be wondering for how knows how long, I remeber a promotion for netflix awhile back on teltale.com for a free game, it toke them a month untill they said I was not eligible for the free game

so it all comes down too knowing you will get the free games, not waiting till the last moment to find out you @$#%# up
---