If you could create your own 3DS color what would it be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could create your own 3DS color what would it be?
5 years ago#1
I have two ones I would just adore.

A beautiful brushed copper with a nice luster.

or

A very ornate Bronze. The 3DS would have to have a slightly rough texture as well
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
5 years ago#2
My favorite color: green.
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
5 years ago#3
It would be awesome color. It's three times more awesome than regular RGB or RBY or whatever colors.

Nah, but seriously, probably black with a sort of... oh, I forget what the technique's called, but one where it's different colors depending on where the light hits it. At the right angle, it'd be a metallic dark bluish-green.
5 years ago#4
A White/Grey/Silver one. It would look good with the black top screen and greyish nub.
5 years ago#5
Spinach Green Turd....
I hate people in general.
5 years ago#6
The purple one they showed when the first showed off the 3DS
FTANG!
5 years ago#7
^ With yellow corn sparkles
What's the difference between vertical and horizontal shooters? - NeoNujevad
5 years ago#8
That's what I find ironic they created really unique colors for the prototype but have no intentions to allow the public to get them.
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
5 years ago#9
Atomic Purple, like the Nintendo 64 controller/Gameboy color. Remember the Nintendo console clear plastic casing craze of the late 90's? I want it to come back.
2D image of a 3D post.
5 years ago#10
Translucent
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could create your own 3DS color what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived