Last day to become an Ambassador.

#1UiruPosted 8/11/2011 10:54:13 AM(edited)
Get ye to a Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, or what have you.

Some retailers are already selling the 3DS for $170, no mess, no fuss. (Target is, just checked their website. I think I've heard Wal-Mart is too.) Others will sell it for $250, but will allow you to get a refund once the price "officially" drops, up to 7-30 days (depending on retailer) after purchase. Keep your receipt! Make sure you ask about the price protection plan, some retailers (ie. GameStop) don't have those policies.

Connect to the eShop and you should soon get a message in your "news" section (of the eShop, not the "notifications" area- it's to the left when you enter) that you are in the Ambassador program. And rejoice! Because everybody loves free stuff!
---
~Uiru
#2Dragon lord27Posted 8/11/2011 10:54:34 AM
Sorry.

According to idiots of the internet you can only become a Scambassador at this point.
Sorry to break your bubbles.

/crap out the mouth
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#3AduIt_LlNKPosted 8/11/2011 11:03:41 AM
^ You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#4CircyPosted 8/11/2011 11:05:12 AM
I've not recieved any messages confirming I'm an ambassador for the last 24 hours, despite connecting to the eShop.

I am in the UK though so maybe things are different here.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: Teh Owchies
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)
#5SakurafanboyPosted 8/11/2011 11:06:23 AM
There is no message. You're just automatically registered.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#6Uiru(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 11:08:02 AM
There is no message. You're just automatically registered.

In Canada, there is indeed a message. I don't know how the UK works. Call NoE or something and ask, just to be sure.
---
~Uiru
#7CircyPosted 8/11/2011 11:10:41 AM
I've been trying to contact Nintendo through their UK website by email, but it's all b0rked for me.

Each time I fill out the forms I get a server error message. It's ****e.
---
www.youtube.com/tehowchies - for lots of COD4 and MW2 vids. If you're very bored ;)
#8LordAndrewPosted 8/11/2011 11:10:55 AM
Circy posted...
I've not recieved any messages confirming I'm an ambassador for the last 24 hours, despite connecting to the eShop.

I am in the UK though so maybe things are different here.

There are no automatic confirmation messages. In North America there is a confirmation news post on the eShop that you could choose to read before the end of the day. Don't know about other regions.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#9CircyPosted 8/11/2011 1:13:49 PM
I just wish Nintendo would be consistent. Americans are getting confirmation, why not us Brits?
---