We should of obtained SNES titles as part of the ambassador program

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. We should of obtained SNES titles as part of the ambassador program
4 years ago#1
Such titles as LoZ Link to the Past, Soul Blazer, Secret of Mana and my personal favorite Lufia 2
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#2
SNES games on the e-shop would be nice. I've been wanting a portable super metroid ever since the GBA came out.
---
Handy Guide to Modern Science: 1. If it's green or it wiggles, it's Biology.
2. If it stinks, it's Chemistry. 3. If it doesn't work, it's Physics.
4 years ago#3
You know it's only first-party titles, so games like Soul Blazer are obviously ineligible (and why wouldn't you choose Terranigma anyway?)

Still, that list of 10 Nintendo-published SNES games from yesterday would be pretty sweet. Maybe toss in one of Yoshi's Cookie / Wario's Woods / Tetris Attack in place of Earthbound, which wouldn't be there for obvious reasons.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES MC Kids"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
You do realize that 3 of the games listed are 3rd party games. Nintendo can't just throw them up, they'd need permission from the developers and I doubt they'd be willing to offer some of the consoles most celebrated games for nothing.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
4 years ago#5
The only game you listed that Nintendo made is one that might make it anyway - Link to the Past got an enhanced Game Boy Advance version (and yes, that apparently counts - Yoshi's Island got in, after all.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
4 years ago#6
I do think they will come but it will coincide with the release of the Vita
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#7
GBA games are near of the quality of the SNES games. One of the games you listed: Zelda ALTP had a GBA remake.
---
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/skawo96/W.jpg
Run! Run away!
4 years ago#8
That would definitely been great to have 10 additional free Super NES games.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
4 years ago#9
If Nintendo and Squeenix can reach a mutual understanding it would have unlimited VC potential.
---
4 years ago#10
Damn I would kill for Lufia 2. I hate how they ruined the remake. Stupid arpg.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. We should of obtained SNES titles as part of the ambassador program

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived