Wait so were not getting all the games tomorrow.

#1Todd3600Posted 8/11/2011 12:27:54 PM
So I have to wait for games on my 3ds even longer?
#2VampireRoninPosted 8/11/2011 12:28:31 PM
Yes now go sob in a corner somewhere.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#3Starwars4JPosted 8/11/2011 12:31:28 PM
Why on earth are you acting surprised that we're not getting the games tomorrow when we've known this since the ambassador program was first announced?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#419061980Posted 8/11/2011 12:34:11 PM
We're not getting ANY of the games tomorrow, they start on Sept. 1st.
#5VampireRoninPosted 8/11/2011 12:34:58 PM
Yep. If TC was capable of reading the SpotPass notification that Nintendo sent out, he wouldn't be asking this silly question. But instead he's just gonna act like a victim and spew forth the Anti-Nintendo rage of a million spoiled children.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#6NTendoFreakPosted 8/11/2011 12:38:25 PM
yes, you will have to wait because any 3DS currently in public hands is incapable of playing/containing any game until all twenty of the ambassador games are released.
have fun with your expensive paperweight.
---
Hostess: I must warn you some products may contain nuts.
The Doctor: That'd be the peanuts.
#7LordAndrewPosted 8/11/2011 12:44:52 PM
VampireRonin posted...
Yep. If TC was capable of reading the SpotPass notification that Nintendo sent out, he wouldn't be asking this silly question. But instead he's just gonna act like a victim and spew forth the Anti-Nintendo rage of a million spoiled children.

Not everyone received it. But the information really is everywhere.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#8Todd3600(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 12:56:46 PM
lol calm down im not spewing Nintendo hate. I just assumed they were releasing them all at once. I guess that was pretty stupid of me to think. Oh well atleast devil survivor will be out soon. Still i was really looking forward to playing fusion for the first time tomorrow.
#9trenkenPosted 8/11/2011 1:02:07 PM
Todd3600 posted...
lol calm down im not spewing Nintendo hate. I just assumed they were releasing them all at once. I guess that was pretty stupid of me to think. Oh well atleast devil survivor will be out soon. Still i was really looking forward to playing fusion for the first time tomorrow.

Dont take it personally. People around here are..... on edge. Slumping sales, no gaemz, some cancelled gaemz, some developers walking the plank, all kinds of fun things going on around here lately.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#10Nin3DSFanPosted 8/11/2011 4:46:00 PM
Todd3600 posted...

It's not stupid to assume they're releasing them all at once, but it's stupid to assume they're releasing them tomorrow, when it's pretty mindbogglingly clear that the games do not start until September 1st.