Wait so were not getting all the games tomorrow.

#11NinjaKitsunePosted 8/11/2011 6:32:06 PM

Todd3600 posted...
lol calm down im not spewing Nintendo hate. I just assumed they were releasing them all at once. I guess that was pretty stupid of me to think. Oh well atleast devil survivor will be out soon. Still i was really looking forward to playing fusion for the first time tomorrow.

Dont take it personally. People around here are..... on edge. Slumping sales, no gaemz, some cancelled gaemz, some developers walking the plank, all kinds of fun things going on around here lately.

Don't forget the loads of trolls and hateboys.
---
King of Hearts of the RI shuffle alliance
Current form: Trace, a self proclaimed mad scientist.
#12NinjaKitsunePosted 8/11/2011 6:33:17 PM

Todd3600 posted...
lol calm down im not spewing Nintendo hate. I just assumed they were releasing them all at once. I guess that was pretty stupid of me to think. Oh well atleast devil survivor will be out soon. Still i was really looking forward to playing fusion for the first time tomorrow.

It's not stupid to assume they're releasing them all at once, but it's stupid to assume they're releasing them tomorrow, when it's pretty mindbogglingly clear that the games do not start until September 1st.

Eh. Some people skim announcements like that. No reason to assume stupidity when laziness fits the bill just fine.
---
"We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."
#13SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/11/2011 6:42:53 PM(edited)
NinjaKitsune posted...
Todd3600 posted...

Dont take it personally. People around here are..... on edge. Slumping sales, no gaemz, some cancelled gaemz, some developers walking the plank, all kinds of fun things going on around here lately.

yeah, the nintendo fantrolls and their Vita hate are really pathetic aren't they?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#14LightHawKnightPosted 8/11/2011 6:46:00 PM
It's quite funny how there are so many Sony trolls here. I wonder if they are that bored and feel the need to visit here daily.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#15PinchekriaPosted 8/11/2011 6:50:26 PM

It's quite funny how there are so many Sony trolls here. I wonder if they are that bored and feel the need to visit here daily.

They're bored because the PSP has no gaemz after all these years.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4124-5158-0636 Xbox Live/PSN: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#16NinjaKitsunePosted 8/11/2011 6:52:50 PM

NinjaKitsune posted...
Todd3600 posted...

yeah, the nintendo fantrolls and their Vita hate are really pathetic aren't they?

I'm not sure whether to make a tomato in the mirror reference or an And Then John Was A Zombie one.
---
King of Hearts of the RI shuffle alliance
Current form: Trace, a self proclaimed mad scientist.