Anyone else looking forward to Super Pokemon Scramble?

#31TullyBlanchardPosted 8/11/2011 5:21:20 PM
PokeMaster posted...
My gf just picked it up for me yesterday, but I won't see her til next week. =/

I'm not so certain I believe he actually has a girlfriend
---
Me?
#32Nekoakuma(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 5:35:54 PM
TullyBlanchard posted...
PokeMaster posted...

I'm not sure how this relates to the topic at all, and you know that that line of discussion would go nowhere because there is no way I could prove that fact to you, nor do I see a reason why.

Believe what you will, but there are some users here who have families, friends, partners and other hobbies.

Those who have read my other posts would probably know also.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#33nintendoggerPosted 8/11/2011 5:38:51 PM
PokeMaster posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
PokeMaster posted...

I'm not sure how this relates to the topic at all, and you know that that line of discussion would go nowhere because there is no way I could prove that fact to you, nor do I see a reason why.

Believe what you will, but there are some users here who have families, friends, partners and other hobbies.

Those who have read my other posts would probably know also.

I've found that a lot of people on this board tend to doubt/question when others have a wife, girlfriend, or children. It's very rude and annoying.
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#34TheGoddamnPosted 8/11/2011 6:54:13 PM
It's got all the Pokemon and it's a Warriors-esque game? I honestly had no interest in this game before yesterday, but then someone pointed that out and I'm definitely getting this now.

---
"Batman to all points, I could use some air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."
http://www.backloggery.com/TheGoddamn