Is the 3DS worth trading my DS Lite?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth trading my DS Lite?
4 years ago#1
Gamestop is having a deal where you trade your DS Lite to get the 3DS for $100. I realize it's a great deal, but I want some opinions on this first.
---
PSN ID: [HSK] xmegazord
Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming
4 years ago#2
yes
---
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS
4 years ago#3
Thats what i'm going to do
---
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and keeps the world together
GE Friendcode: 2738-5552-6822: Icehound
4 years ago#4
As long as you have a method to play old GBA games
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#5
No, not if you care about GBA slot
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
4 years ago#6
keep your ds lite for GBA. ds games also look a bit better on the ds as oposed to the 3ds. youll regret selling it i think. up to you, but i dont think its worth it
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
4 years ago#7
No.

-DS games look worse on the 3DS.
-DS Lite also has much better battery life.
-DS Lite can play GBA games.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get a 3DS. But, you shouldn't trade in your DS Lite towards a 3DS
4 years ago#8
Its a great deal, but the ds lite can play ds and gba games, the 3ds can play ds and 3ds games, so u choose, i say its a great deal go for it, but its ur choice.
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
4 years ago#9
actually, it's definitely worth it IF you can pick up a used ds lite for under $100 and trade that in.
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
4 years ago#10
I'd say yes, and use the money to find a GBA SP. I had my GBA SP and traded my lite in at launch, and I'm happy so far.
---
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth trading my DS Lite?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived