Should I get Shadow Wars?

#1awesomephatmanPosted 8/11/2011 5:55:00 PM
Just got my 3DS for $169, on the fence about Shadow Wars, though. The review I read in Game Informer made it sound fun and addictive. I loved Advance Wars and Fire Emblem, but those were quality games in nearly every area. Shadow Wars looks more like a tactical game than a strategy one and a cheap one at that.

Opinions?
---
Dislikes: Buying too many games...
#2trizznillaPosted 8/11/2011 5:57:54 PM
It went down to $17 at Target, and it's an awesome game. Worth it for $40, a no-brainer when it's under $20.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#3awesomephatman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 6:02:24 PM
Alright, I'll buy it.

Now another question...should I invest in Ocarina of Time if I've already played it two years ago? I just can't make up my mind. The visuals look sweet, and the Master Quest would be AWESOME to play. But it might be too hard to make it through the main quest again.
---
Dislikes: Buying too many games...
#4joelang12Posted 8/11/2011 6:11:00 PM
i bought shadow wars and splinter cell along with my 3ds yesterday. its pretty fun so far and Im not even good at those kinda games even though i like them. cant wait til the 3ds gets a real ghost recon game. cant wait til the 3ds gets any kinda third person shooter game. its time someone started a Socom-type series for nintendo
---
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
Waiting for Alien Infestation (DS) and Call of Duty MW 3 (DS)