Investors calling for Nintendo to go mobile are missing the point ( Article)

#1VampiricDragon_Posted 8/11/2011 6:16:47 PM
http://tinycartridge.com/post/8790770090/investors-are-telling-nintendo-to-trade-their
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#2pikachupwnagePosted 8/11/2011 6:23:38 PM
"I'm concerned about the falling stock price," the shareholder said to Iwata, according to anAndriasang translation. It's not a ludicrous thing to bring up; since being worth $38.29 in the U.S. on February 25, Nintendo's stock price has steadily dropped all the way down to $23.27 as of this writing. It's what comments came after this that are strange. "I own stock, but I don't own a single Nintendo product. I believe games are a waste of time. By the way, the reason I own Nintendo stock is because the name is nice, it's in Kyoto and it was listed in the year of my birth."

one of the people who said that they should develop for smartphones said THAT. if you have never owned a nintnedo product and believe games are a waste WTF do you own stock in ninty? that guy is a moron and is evidence that nintys investors are being stupid right now if they want ninty to devalue there products by putting them on the iphone and selling them at rock bottom price.
---
If you believe in JESUS and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig. 3DS ambassador member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#3nintendoggerPosted 8/11/2011 6:26:08 PM
"It has a good name and was listed in the year of my birth" is not a good way to make major monetary decisions. >.>

Here's an idea, go invest in gold.
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.