I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.
5 years ago#1

The 3DS is fine as it is. The only reason the original DS needed a redesign is because the system was heavy, and the backlight was horrible. The 3DS, on the other hand, is already light and doesn't need a redesign.

5 years ago#2
Because the current hardware sucks. SOOOO many design errors >_>
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
5 years ago#3
I think people just automatically refer to a upgrade as a "Lite" version, I think the general consensus is that we would prefer a XL, I know I would.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#4

I think the general consensus is that we would prefer a XL, I know I would.

This. I'd rather have an XL version.
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
5 years ago#5
When People say "Lite" they mean "Upgrade"
HurrDurr, I'm a Megaman!
5 years ago#6
3DSi is what I want
Shovel that ware!
5 years ago#7

3DSi is what I want

Why? There was a drop in battery life, though not much the 3DS could improve on to lose battery life though.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#8
Untitled108 posted...
Because the current hardware sucks. SOOOO many design errors >_>

This. Precisely why I'm holding off until the next version.
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
5 years ago#9
There'll be a redesign, but I'd say it won't come for at least two years. Nintendo is struggling to sell the current model, it'd be incredibly stupid to release a new one anytime soon.

Now that they confirmed system transfers, I may get the redesign if it improves the battery and it's white.
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
5 years ago#10
I would want a fix that makes it so that I'm not worried about breaking the screen when I close it; I can *feel* and *hear* that design error, and it sucks.. Currently I have a microfiber cloth bundled up against the hinge so that it can't close all the way, but I shouldn't have to do that in the first place.

It's good otherwise, though.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived