I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.
5 years ago#11
JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Because the current hardware sucks. SOOOO many design errors >_>

This. Precisely why I'm holding off until the next version.

Being the fanboy I am, I was sold the day OoT3D was announced. I found the hard way, being an owner since launch. Stupid loose hinge >:(
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
5 years ago#12
Untitled108 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...

Being the fanboy I am, I was sold the day OoT3D was announced. I found the hard way, being an owner since launch. Stupid loose hinge >:(

As I've posted on these boards before, I bought systems at launch that failed miserably.

Atari Lynx
Sega Gamegear
Sega Saturn
Neo Geo Pocket

Never again. I WAIT until I'm sure system will not suck or fail. In this case, I doubt it will either suck or fail, but I DO believe it was rushed through production and release version has too many problems. I'll catch the next bus, thanks.
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
5 years ago#13

JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...

Pretty sure the loose hinge is intentional, to prevent the hinge cracking problem some of the DSes had.
Dammit, Tuvok, the Prime Directive doesn't apply;
they have coffee!
5 years ago#14
Nintendo should fix their battery issue. 2.5hrs with 3d enable is bad even for portable system. Everyone here expect 8-10 hrs battery life like DS.
Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/scourdx
Game Photos - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/
5 years ago#15

Nintendo should fix their battery issue. 2.5hrs with 3d enable is bad even for portable system. Everyone here expect 8-10 hrs battery life like DS.

Only if you have everything on highest. I get around 5 hours which is good enough. What did you expect from a huge graphics and power jump? It is not as if making a powerful but small battery is cheap. Hell look at the trouble sony is having trying to get a better battery for the Vita.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#16
I know how you feel, cad!

My electric car only gets like 4 hours...........even though it can cart me around, it should last like 3423434 hours.

Everyone here expect 2434324-12342341324123 hrs battery life like non-electric car.
Winter is coming.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived