I fail to see the reason why people need a 3DS Lite.

#11Untitled108Posted 8/11/2011 6:51:17 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Because the current hardware sucks. SOOOO many design errors >_>

This. Precisely why I'm holding off until the next version.

Being the fanboy I am, I was sold the day OoT3D was announced. I found the hard way, being an owner since launch. Stupid loose hinge >:(
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#12JP_SartrePosted 8/11/2011 6:58:20 PM
Untitled108 posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...

Being the fanboy I am, I was sold the day OoT3D was announced. I found the hard way, being an owner since launch. Stupid loose hinge >:(

As I've posted on these boards before, I bought systems at launch that failed miserably.

Atari Lynx
Sega Gamegear
Sega Saturn
Neo Geo Pocket

Never again. I WAIT until I'm sure system will not suck or fail. In this case, I doubt it will either suck or fail, but I DO believe it was rushed through production and release version has too many problems. I'll catch the next bus, thanks.
---
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
#13NinjaKitsunePosted 8/11/2011 7:39:47 PM

JP_Sartre posted...
Untitled108 posted...

Pretty sure the loose hinge is intentional, to prevent the hinge cracking problem some of the DSes had.
---
Dammit, Tuvok, the Prime Directive doesn't apply;
they have coffee!
#14cadmasterPosted 8/11/2011 8:08:14 PM
Nintendo should fix their battery issue. 2.5hrs with 3d enable is bad even for portable system. Everyone here expect 8-10 hrs battery life like DS.
---
Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/scourdx
Game Photos - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/
#15LightHawKnightPosted 8/11/2011 8:26:09 PM

Nintendo should fix their battery issue. 2.5hrs with 3d enable is bad even for portable system. Everyone here expect 8-10 hrs battery life like DS.

Only if you have everything on highest. I get around 5 hours which is good enough. What did you expect from a huge graphics and power jump? It is not as if making a powerful but small battery is cheap. Hell look at the trouble sony is having trying to get a better battery for the Vita.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#16FoofyheadPosted 8/11/2011 8:35:15 PM
I know how you feel, cad!

My electric car only gets like 4 hours...........even though it can cart me around, it should last like 3423434 hours.

Everyone here expect 2434324-12342341324123 hrs battery life like non-electric car.
---
Winter is coming.