Go! Go! Kokopolo

#1halfdemonPosted 8/11/2011 7:16:04 PM
Anyone else get this? It's a really fun and unique game. Basically, this is Pacman in reverse. The goal of the game is to lure every enemy in the level into a trap. You do this by attacking them which causes them to chase you. The levels are full of traps and obstacles that you have to avoid and you have to do all this while moving at a lightning fast speed. This game isn't easy and you need quick wits and lightning fast reflexes to get through every level. So if you like a good challenge, you will like this game. The game also has 80 levels and 2 difficulty setting. Well worth the 8 dollar asking price.
---
Warioware D.I.Y friend code: 3095 1784 6660
#2DT-FoxPosted 8/11/2011 7:28:02 PM
Yup, I picked up the game earlier today and am loving it! Definitely challenging, but also fun. I felt the gameplay style was like a mix of Sonic, Pacman, and Bomberman.

And for some reason, the cartoony art style just really gets me (in a good way). Its one of the few games I'd actually like to see the main characters come back in another game. Especially that giraffe character. :D
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#3ElevenOhNoesPosted 8/11/2011 7:34:37 PM
I'm downloading it now after hearing good things about it.

I just hate that I have to change my region AGAIN because Australia misses out on pretty much every DSiWare release lately. =\

At least it's no big deal to change region, and I can use my Aus credit card on the Europe eshop. But still.
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021