I don't see the ambassador image in the eShop's news channel!

#11xoftheuniversePosted 8/11/2011 8:56:28 PM
SquareSide posted...
Does Nintendo have to knock on each one of our doors and say we are an Ambassador?

WTH is wrong with you people?! How you people are able to navigate the web and post on these forums is a miracle in itself.

I lold
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#12FefnirOmega13Posted 8/11/2011 9:00:27 PM(edited)
SquareSide posted...
Does Nintendo have to knock on each one of our doors and say we are an Ambassador?

WTH is wrong with you people?! How you people are able to navigate the web and post on these forums is a miracle in itself.

You're not serious, are you?

20 *FREE* games is what's wrong with us people. We all want to qualify for it, so people can be frantic if something goes wrong when it appears it shouldn't. Nintendo said nothing about the mail disappearing after the deadline, I believe.
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#13JeraleepPosted 8/11/2011 9:09:40 PM
if you have downloadednthe freebies like pokedex, nvideo, excitebike, netflix, etc. and have your account linked to club nintendo, then you have everything you need to win any sort of dispute over ambassadorship
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#14WiiJediPosted 8/11/2011 9:13:11 PM
^ And that's what I'm banking on. I just signed on to check but didn't see the message and I figured someone else on GFaqs also didn't see it. I feel better now knowing this.
---
I no longer have any Wii CoDs. Will likely get one if a new one comes out.
#15FefnirOmega13Posted 8/11/2011 9:29:32 PM
WiiJedi posted...
^ And that's what I'm banking on. I just signed on to check but didn't see the message and I figured someone else on GFaqs also didn't see it. I feel better now knowing this.

Yeah no worries, I've asked around a few friends and there's been a 100% success rate of them losing their mail of it- I think this is what happened to me in that it ended at midnight GMT time because I live in Europe.
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#16b1gt0nePosted 8/11/2011 9:46:14 PM
mine is gone, as well. was worried for a minute.