Buyer rejected my 3ds and raged at me

#21iLLsteezePosted 8/12/2011 9:20:58 AM
hulkamaniakz posted...
I thought I would try and sell my 3ds now while its still worth something before its big price drop due to the low sales and lack of games. Im from Australia so put it for sale for 260 dollarswith Zelda and Rayman because the price drops soon so may as well try and profit on it while I can.

I had one buyer come around to take a look who claimed they were interested but they got into my face quite a bit about it. At first they thought the 3ds looked in good condition, but when I tried a game they said "is the 3d broken it is very blurry and is hurting my eyes, this cant be right, is this a joke or something?", so I adjusted the 3d down a bit.

They tried Zelda and said "ok so this is a remake I have played this on the N64, this is a new handheld or is it one of them port machine things", I told them it wasn't but I guess it made it harder to believe when the next game I showed them was Rayman. Near the end they said "I do feel cheated and feel I have wasted my time"

Was quite annoying :\

three things.

1. you made up this person in your mind to aid in trolling because
2. you are scared people will flame you directly, and lastly
3. grow a pair.
---
You are ignoring 68 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#22OmegaZero633Posted 8/12/2011 9:23:15 AM
Blood_Nights posted...
I do enjoy a good trolling every now and again... But this one really sucked =\

Indeed.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#23TBiggzPosted 8/12/2011 9:27:40 AM
and that's why you need to stick to the hive mind if you want to post on this board. anyone who voices a negative opinion will have their motives, character, and truthfulness questioned. the hive will attack anything but your actual position itself.
#24OmegaZero633Posted 8/12/2011 9:30:57 AM
TBiggz posted...
and that's why you need to stick to the hive mind if you want to post on this board. anyone who voices a negative opinion will have their motives, character, and truthfulness questioned. the hive will attack anything but your actual position itself.

...ixoria's younger brother? >_>
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)