so called gamestop they said ill get a 3ds tommorow so final questions

#11Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/11/2011 11:11:58 PM
For the top screen thing, while at gamestop, pick up their $10 3DS care kit. Comes with 3 extra styli, a microfiber cloth, 2 screen protectors (the touch screen one seemed decent when I had it on there but I took it off. Trashed the other one), and some cases to hold your 3DS games in.

All of that's kinda useful (I use all but the screen protectors and the styli but I have no need for them yet) but the most useful is the microfiber cloth. You can fold it in half and place it in your 3DS before closing. It will keep your top screen from scratching. That and it's very helpful or wiping away dust and fingerprints.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#12martyoytramPosted 8/11/2011 11:14:58 PM
My R button was messed up for a while, because I was keeping it in my pocket. I just blew on it really hard, and it's been fine ever since. Now, I use the Club Nintendo pouch.
---
06/06/11 The Update Purge of the 3DS Board
3DS: 3136-6572-7370
#13FefnirOmega13Posted 8/11/2011 11:30:40 PM
martyoytram posted...
My R button was messed up for a while, because I was keeping it in my pocket. I just blew on it really hard, and it's been fine ever since. Now, I use the Club Nintendo pouch.

I wouldn't do this if I were you in future, I've had moisture get into my DSi's casing which stops it from turning on and it has to be left to dry out over a radiator or whatever for 12 hours at a time. Pressurized air seems to be the way to go. Just a warning, mind...

At any rate, be careful with the buttons. Don't play games like Metroid Prime Hunters which eat through the L/R buttons excessively and you should be fine.
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote