Resident Evil a no-brainer if I loved 4 and 5?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil a no-brainer if I loved 4 and 5?
5 years ago#1
It looks good from some of the videos I've watched but I don't think I'll be playing too much of the multi. Is it a full fledged game played mostly with physical buttons and minimal touch screen usage?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure it is just Mercenaries mode from 4 and 5.
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
5 years ago#3
Yeah I just read the description... should have done that before making this topic. Ah well, thanks for pointing that out. Appreciate it.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
5 years ago#4
Its a pretty fun game, but i wouldnt say it would be worth full retail value. (Also you cant get it used due to the underhanded save system Capcom implemented <_<).

I ended up getting mine in a Buy 1 Get 1 50% deal, and i enjoyed it pretty well.
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
5 years ago#5
No worries, I know an actual RE game is coming out, just not for a little while yet. I didn't pick up this one yet, but I want to, just for the fact so my gf and I can play games together, and we played a ton of mercs on RE5 together.
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
5 years ago#6
zeldasho posted...
Its a pretty fun game, but i wouldnt say it would be worth full retail value. (Also you cant get it used due to the underhanded save system Capcom implemented <_<).

I ended up getting mine in a Buy 1 Get 1 50% deal, and i enjoyed it pretty well.

Wow... just did a quick search on the RE boards and see that you get one save file and it can't be deleted? Yeah that's a tad crazy.
5 years ago#7
I'm gonna pick the game up...I never played that much of The Mercenaries from either 4 or 5.

Although seeing how it has everything from the 360 game RE5, and from RE4 as well (with maybe 3 new characters) I think the full retail value is a crock-pot of BS. They should have, and could have added more.
xLexLuth0rx posted...
zeldasho posted...

Wow... just did a quick search on the RE boards and see that you get one save file and it can't be deleted? Yeah that's a tad crazy.

People blow it out of proportion. There's no story mode. The game is entirely about beating your high score and unlockables.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil a no-brainer if I loved 4 and 5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived