Resident Evil a no-brainer if I loved 4 and 5?

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/11/2011 11:02:39 PM
It looks good from some of the videos I've watched but I don't think I'll be playing too much of the multi. Is it a full fledged game played mostly with physical buttons and minimal touch screen usage?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#2datura333Posted 8/11/2011 11:03:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it is just Mercenaries mode from 4 and 5.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
#3xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 11:07:25 PM
Yeah I just read the description... should have done that before making this topic. Ah well, thanks for pointing that out. Appreciate it.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
#4zeldashoPosted 8/11/2011 11:09:26 PM
Its a pretty fun game, but i wouldnt say it would be worth full retail value. (Also you cant get it used due to the underhanded save system Capcom implemented <_<).

I ended up getting mine in a Buy 1 Get 1 50% deal, and i enjoyed it pretty well.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
#5datura333Posted 8/11/2011 11:10:57 PM
No worries, I know an actual RE game is coming out, just not for a little while yet. I didn't pick up this one yet, but I want to, just for the fact so my gf and I can play games together, and we played a ton of mercs on RE5 together.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
#6xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2011 11:12:45 PM
zeldasho posted...
Its a pretty fun game, but i wouldnt say it would be worth full retail value. (Also you cant get it used due to the underhanded save system Capcom implemented <_<).

I ended up getting mine in a Buy 1 Get 1 50% deal, and i enjoyed it pretty well.

Wow... just did a quick search on the RE boards and see that you get one save file and it can't be deleted? Yeah that's a tad crazy.
---
#7logans_run_82Posted 8/11/2011 11:47:26 PM
I'm gonna pick the game up...I never played that much of The Mercenaries from either 4 or 5.

Although seeing how it has everything from the 360 game RE5, and from RE4 as well (with maybe 3 new characters) I think the full retail value is a crock-pot of BS. They should have, and could have added more.
#8chris1001 the sequelPosted 8/11/2011 11:51:31 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
zeldasho posted...

Wow... just did a quick search on the RE boards and see that you get one save file and it can't be deleted? Yeah that's a tad crazy.

People blow it out of proportion. There's no story mode. The game is entirely about beating your high score and unlockables.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html