Games you'd like to see on the 3DS Ambassador program, and why

#1RADRADPosted 8/12/2011 9:25:55 AM
I'm trying not to go nuts with 3rd party games, since they have a much lower chance of happening, but anyway...

NES

Punch Out!

This one seems like it's an obvious choice. Finger speed on the go. Who can say no?

Rad Racer

Come to think of it, I don't think this game ever ended up on the Virtual Console. Such a shame. Although I'm pretty sure the "3D" is holding it back. And the fact it has a Ferrari 328 ready to drive. But it's a really fun game with great music.

Devil World

I know this game is impossible without the Nintendo of America touchups, but it did see a JPN VC release, so it's not like Nintendo's forgotten about it. I'm sure if Nintendo wanted to surprise people with a Famicom title, this would be an ideal choice. A pretty messed up Pac-Man clone.

Kung Fu

It's a classic beat em up, and deserves at least one digital revival.

R.C. Pro-AM

One of the best racing games on the NES. Another that has been denied a Virtual Console release, but would fit great on a portable.

Granted, these games range from Squaresoft, IREM, and Rare as far as developers go, and I'm sure Nintendo wants to focus on 1st party to avoid shelling out license permission, but here's hoping.

As for the GBA side...

F-Zero: GP Legend

Loved this game, and since I'm sure they won't translate Climax, this seems like the next best thing. Especially with the small catalog of original SNES tracks in this game. I'm sure Maximum Velocity's a shoe-in. It's good enough on its own, but GP Legend is just more content, better game.

Wario Land 4

I'm sure that the other Wario Land games are a shoe-in for VC release, but this one seems like a foregone conclusion. This game is epic fun, especially in the harder difficulties, where your speed running capabilities get put to the test.

Advance Wars

Never got a chance to sit out and play the Advance Wars. My love of SRPGs belonged to Fire Emblem, and while I'm sure one of those games is considered, putting in Advance Wars would be a perfect opportunity to reintroduce gamers to the longstanding Wars franchise.

Drill Dozer

While we probably won't see a Pokemon game on the 3DS VC ever, why not a decent platformer from the guys who brought you Pokemon? I don't think even Nintendo gave it a chance when it first came out. Here's a good opportunity to reintroduce this project to the world.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

A great Kirby game. It's like Kirby merged with Metroid. So many secret paths, so many great Kirby powers, plus beating down bosses with your Kirby buddies is a blast.
---
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/RADRAD1985.png
#2Hero3zizPosted 8/12/2011 9:30:52 AM
No pokemon?! :(

I want pokemon emerald, thats it :p
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#3strongo9Posted 8/12/2011 9:54:04 AM
This is going to be hard. Not that many of the 1st party NES games interest me outside of the ones I already own or have remakes of. On top of that I already own most of the 1st party GBA games worth owning. Two of the GBA games I want are just going to have to be some of my favorites.

NES:

- Kid Icarus
- StarTropics
- Wrecking Crew
- Clu Clu Land
- Mother

GBA:

- Golden Sun
- Fire Emblem
- Pokemon Emerald
- The Minish Cap
- Super Mario World
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#4CryogonaIPosted 8/12/2011 9:57:15 AM
GBA:
Drill Dozer - we never got it in Europe :<
F-Zero (one of the 3) - never played any of them before, and want to
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - same as above
Pokemon Pinball R/S - We'll never get a proper Pokemon game, so what better way to promote the franchise in this programme than with a spin-off?
Warioware Twisted - because I can dream Nintendo would put some effort into emulating the tilt sensor.
---
www.deviantart.com/download/200019296/cryogonal_by_cyndaquil_cdb-d3b33vk.png
Don't worry, I've no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing either.
#5Second_ChancesPosted 8/12/2011 10:12:20 AM
Kid Icarus
Metroid
StarTropics
Wrecking Crew
Earth Bound
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#6Untitled108Posted 8/12/2011 10:24:47 AM
SMA4: SMB3
Because it's the best platformer ever.
And it was the first game I have ever played...
Damn you nostalgia.
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#7MBBDarigonPosted 8/12/2011 10:31:30 AM
Drill Dozer - I've never played it but it interested me. iirc it came out when DS released too.
Yoshi Topsy Turvy - 3DS has a gyrometer and I'd like to own this
Super Mario Advance 4 - Only if it has the ereader levels (otherwise give me the nes version)
Mario and Luigi - I used to own it but then I traded it...
Mother 3
Mother 1 and 2 Collection

I don't really care too much about the NES games since they're giving us crap like Balloon fight.
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
http://raptr.com/badge/4aa3f8d60a933883c5832cd960cc0f77/ach.png
#8blazeUP12Posted 8/12/2011 10:32:18 AM
All Super Mario Advances, Zelda: Link to the Past
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet