Avenging Spirit actually isn't that bad.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Avenging Spirit actually isn't that bad.
5 years ago#1
It's worth the fiver I forked out here in NZ anyway. The reviwers don't really seem to agree, though. At least the IGN one is positive.
Hey, you, your humanity, decency, and rational thinking are showing.
PUT THAT AWAY. It's not allowed here.
5 years ago#2
Of course it's bad, because I've never heard of it.

:P
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
5 years ago#3
I'm loving it as well. The platforming lacks a bit of polish, it's somewhat slow and can get unfair at times - that's the only cons I can think about it. It's surprisingly not short for a GB game, has a unique concept, different characters, nice music, and it's $3. Cheaper than Fortified Zone which is much shorter.
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
5 years ago#4
I really like it. Definitely worth the $3. Luckily I had about $5 on there still from my Donkey Kong purchase.

Stage 3 boss was kicking my ass last night which I think might be a lil pathetic of me but it was 3am and I was tired.
Beat it then closed my 3DS.
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
5 years ago#5
How many levels are there? I'm only on the second.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
5 years ago#6
^ Was it the white blob thing? I think the most difficult one so far for me has been the snake that shoots popcorn-like stuff. But using the baseball player made it way easier.
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
5 years ago#7
r_m_8_8 posted...
^ Was it the white blob thing? I think the most difficult one so far for me has been the snake that shoots popcorn-like stuff. But using the baseball player made it way easier.

It was the snake that shoots the puff things. That one seems simple enough but it does a lot of damage on one hit.
Please, call me FF.
5 years ago#8
LordAndrew posted...
How many levels are there? I'm only on the second.

I'm unsure myself. I'm only on the fourth. About to open my 3DS and play some more.
Please, call me FF.
5 years ago#9
Six levels, I just beat it. Longer than Kirby's Dream Land and Super Mario Land, but not even close to Donkey Kong. Man, I loved it. Such a Megaman-ish game, I would have never though based on the American boxart. I didn't get the "good" ending because I didn't find the second key, I'll start over later.

By the way, the "skip level" cheat listed here in GameFAQs and other sites doesn't work, I wonder if they removed it from the VC version.
5 years ago#10
The good old days, when box art only vaguely resembled what the game was supposed to be about and had completely different art styles compared to the game.
Psn:Chaos_Slime
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." - Terry Prachet
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Avenging Spirit actually isn't that bad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived