any more online games coming out?

#1DJPLACEPosted 8/12/2011 1:30:38 PM
i'm kinda peeved that star fox 64 3D does not have online... is there any other ones that are coming out that have online? but sort off topic for star fox 64 3D it is suppose to be a couch buddy game. i just wish nintendo would stop being a soft side of it and try the online risk of ps3 like if you rage quit during a game you get mail. and yeah i got a ps3... big deal but i can't take my ps3 on the go so yeah... if only nintendo would re-relase some of the games that i care about online.. but then again they are not risk takers.

also i know only good three online games atm

SSF4
DOA
RE:TM

is that samurial warriors game have online or no.

games i wished that had online...

BB:CS2 (stupid nintendo or whatever company BBCS:2 is)
that cartoon network fighter just for the LOL's

that's my rant and stuff if you want to defend for the sake of nintendoness be my guess.

now time to shower and have some arby's...
#2fallenKlNGPosted 8/12/2011 1:36:34 PM
Mario Kart 7 and (I'm assuming) SSB will have online. There aren't too many 3DS games out at the moment, but I'm sure there will be plenty of online games in the future.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#3Un_FlugelPosted 8/12/2011 1:42:17 PM
Heroes of Ruin will have online, release is set for early 2012.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/315211/heroes-of-ruin-trailer-spreads-3ds-carnage/
---
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/5909/0zdre.png
http://i.imgur.com/2y0Yp.png
#4strongo9Posted 8/12/2011 1:44:12 PM
Mario Kart 7 should have some awesome online.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#5DJPLACE(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 2:48:17 PM
that will be good. i'll hold off for now. i was thinking about tradeing in my phat ds for the offer coupon from game stop.. but it's good for this weekend only and also my phat ds battery is almost out the door.
#6fallenKlNGPosted 8/12/2011 2:55:01 PM
DJPLACE posted...
that will be good. i'll hold off for now. i was thinking about tradeing in my phat ds for the offer coupon from game stop.. but it's good for this weekend only and also my phat ds battery is almost out the door.

If that's the case, I think you should just go for it. $99 is a really good deal, and I don't think you'll find that price for the 3DS even when it's at the end of it's life (that is, right before a successor model several years from now). You probably won't get an updated 3DS model until a minimum of 1.5 years from now. You can still play all of your DS games, and maybe there's a good 3DS game or two that you'd like to pick up.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#7Freakwave003Posted 8/12/2011 3:00:34 PM
I traded in my ds lite for that deal at Gamestop today. Pretty much 70 bucks for it, so not bad. Now I finally gots my 3ds.