So annoying...

#1markcorey97Posted 8/12/2011 3:54:59 PM
All the people who don't know if they are getting their free games or not. Very annoying.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2062-9320-8209
#2StankymooPosted 8/12/2011 3:56:07 PM
It is annoying, but it is a valid concern. Maybe if Nintendo sent out a clearly worded message to all those who missed it there would be less confusion?
---
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?
#3IUlGlPosted 8/12/2011 3:58:17 PM
Free games? We're getting free games!????
---
Luigi's Mansion 2: who ya gonna call? MAAARIOO!!!!
#4FefnirOmega13Posted 8/12/2011 3:58:38 PM
Stankymoo posted...
It is annoying, but it is a valid concern. Maybe if Nintendo sent out a clearly worded message to all those who missed it there would be less confusion?

This. I don't want to end up not getting my games on Sept 1 after having bought the console full price- And the fact that Nintendo hasn't put out a way to justify it yet is cause for concern. It's the whole what if factor.

I WANT MY GAMES, DAMMIT.
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#5gamerguy2800Posted 8/12/2011 3:59:37 PM(edited)
I know right, I've seen a couple topics asking if there an ambassador or not, at least early adopters like myself know we are a part of this program.
---
GameFAQ's is the best!
#6markcorey97(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 3:59:09 PM
Stankymoo posted...

Yeah, I mean in part it's Nintendo's fault for not giving everyone clear notification, but to have like 10 topics about people being worried if they are an Ambassador or not, it's annoying.
---
#7KogaSteelfangPosted 8/12/2011 4:01:02 PM
Stankymoo posted...

The message they sent was clearly worded.
"You are a 3ds ambassador."

Doesn't get much clearer.
The problem is, it's just listed in the eshop news, not the spotpass notification section.

That, and apparently not every region recieved that message.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
#8markcorey97(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 4:03:15 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
Stankymoo posted...

The message they sent was clearly worded.
"You are a 3ds ambassador."

Doesn't get much clearer.
The problem is, it's just listed in the eshop news, not the spotpass notification section.

That, and apparently not every region recieved that message.

Amen.
---
#9Spiffy247Posted 8/12/2011 4:10:33 PM
Is there a way to know if I'm an Ambassador? I logged into the eShop about a dozen times since it was launched.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#10StankymooPosted 8/12/2011 4:10:34 PM
Ah, but Koga, did they send a message to those who missed the program? That's what I was saying.
---
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?