So annoying...

#31Soccer009Posted 8/12/2011 8:53:42 PM
Jeraleep posted...
oops, sorry, i thoyught your point was

"at the most a 10-15 minute phone call not a big deal"

you are not proficiently arguing anything right now...a ten to fifteen minute is not a big deal and a small amount of people if any will not get the games even if they were on the e shop?
---
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS
#32JeraleepPosted 8/12/2011 9:02:23 PM
Soccer009 posted...
Jeraleep posted...
oops, sorry, i thoyught your point was

"at the most a 10-15 minute phone call not a big deal"

you are not proficiently arguing anything right now...a ten to fifteen minute is not a big deal and a small amount of people if any will not get the games even if they were on the e shop?

arguing? i stopped arguing.
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#33Soccer009Posted 8/12/2011 9:05:20 PM
Jeraleep posted...

arguing? i stopped arguing.

well I'm saying you've switched points from me saying everyone had this problem which i never said to the length of the phone call so i would appreciate some constructive criticism if you found something i said as false
---
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS
#34whitemogsPosted 8/12/2011 9:54:40 PM(edited)
by 11.59pm of august 11 i think...whats so hard to understand about that? that's as clear as filtered water. also i should say that all you people that are in limbo about whether or not you are an ambassador will probably not play these games longer then a few minutes.
---
Marvel vs Capcom 3 PSN DARKHADOU19877
Tatsunoko vs capcom FC 1248 0778 4569 ----- >VIEWTIFL
#35FefnirOmega13Posted 8/12/2011 9:59:29 PM
whitemogs posted...
by 11.59pm of august 11 i think...whats so hard to understand about that? that's as clear as filtered water. also i should say that all you people that are in limbo about whether or not you are an ambassador will probably not play these games longer then a few minutes.

Speak for yourself. I'm going to play the **** out of Metroid Fusion, Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart.
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#36whitemogsPosted 8/12/2011 10:01:38 PM
^ i take it you may be one of the complainers, but you can't play those if your not sure your an ambassador yet ;)
---
Marvel vs Capcom 3 PSN DARKHADOU19877
Tatsunoko vs capcom FC 1248 0778 4569 ----- >VIEWTIFL
#37FefnirOmega13Posted 8/12/2011 10:06:21 PM
whitemogs posted...
^ i take it you may be one of the complainers, but you can't play those if your not sure your an ambassador yet ;)

Eh, Being worried I don't qualify for free games=/=complaining

The thing I'm really complaining about is the lack of confirmation- Like I said, you guys got it, most if not all of the UK people did not and thus floundered around in confusion. If you see people posting about confirmation which does not appear in yours, would you not assume something has gone wrong and ask about it?
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#38AstralFearPosted 8/12/2011 10:17:00 PM
Why are people confused? If you bought the 3DS before the 12th and used the Eshop, or updated the system then you are an ambassador and are eligible for the free games.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5578-9773 AstralFear
Games I want: Vita: 12 3DS: 4(will see what next year brings)
#39banzaiheilPosted 8/12/2011 10:19:18 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
LordAndrew posted...
Confirmation was useless, and clearly confusing. If you're on the eShop to check the news, then you don't need the news. Being on the eShop makes you an ambassador.

Exactly. Why is it people can't get the fact that being on the eShop itself is the notification that you're an ambassador. It's like being on a website that says "You're connected to the internet", because obviously if you're on the website, you're connected to the internet, right?

I get what you guys ae saying, and personally I'm not worried since I even got the confirmation, but in everybody else's defense we are talking about the company that came up with and still uses the Friend Code system and non-transferable games. I think a lot of people are just worried because they don't have a lot of faith in Nintendo to not screw it up.
---
PSN: BanzaiHeil
I got a karma-lost moderation for saying "Those."