damn the home menu is gonna be huge w/ 20 free games

#11LordAndrewPosted 8/12/2011 9:37:15 PM
Ghetto DeMetto posted...
Who the hell doesn't have a spare SD card lying around in 2011?

Nobody mentioned SD cards.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#12Lord_FroodPosted 8/12/2011 9:42:19 PM
LordAndrew posted...
Ghetto DeMetto posted...
Who the hell doesn't have a spare SD card lying around in 2011?

Nobody mentioned SD cards.

Even if they did, your 3DS should have came with a 2 gig.

Also, Ghetto, it's an issue with space to actually put the game's icon on the screen, not memory limitations. Since there's only so many spaces.
---
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else. - Mattperd, about the 3DS boards.
#13AkumaBisonPosted 8/13/2011 10:21:46 PM
Yeah but when you take the SD card out the games don't take up any spaces anymore because they are gone. So you can put in your 2nd SD card that came with the camera you bought in 2002 or the one you bought for your wii/ps3 in 2006 and then have those games on your screen.
---
I hate Canada, and I hate you! -Randy Orton
Toronto Maple Leafs: 82 wins 0 losses.
#14Seven_ZombisPosted 8/14/2011 12:51:59 AM
"Yeah but when you take the SD card out the games don't take up any spaces anymore because they are gone. So you can put in your 2nd SD card that came with the camera you bought in 2002 or the one you bought for your wii/ps3 in 2006 and then have those games on your screen."

its amazing how absolutely EVERYONE in the freaking universe did the same thing you did in 2002 and 2006(still need a sarcasm punctuation)

the point is we need folders so we dont have to switch cards, tell me why i should have to switch my 8gb card for a 2gb card just so i can have more icons to choose from... bullpuckey and your argument is invalid
---
xbox live: Localspy Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028