they really should put a pokemon game in the ambassador program...

#1JPSVRPosted 8/13/2011 8:09:51 AM
Because to be fair, all of the games announced are god awfull apart from mario kart... Pokemon would be about the only game everyone would be happy to hear about.

For me, pokemon sapphire would be the best bet :) or leafgreen.
---
FC : 1248 9698 5381
#2cheeseyrox2Posted 8/13/2011 8:10:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Soccer009Posted 8/13/2011 8:12:25 AM
never played sapphire or emerald but i played ruby and i want emerald...i loved fire red so fire red or emerald would be nice
---
Proud and True Ambassador of the 3DS
#4strongo9Posted 8/13/2011 8:13:41 AM
Does anybody feel that TC is one of those kids that only buys a Nintendo handheld to play all of the Pokemon games? Seriously, how do Yoshi's Island, Metroid Fusion, Mario vs Donkey Kong, and and WarioWare suck? You have a horrible taste in gaming. I'd rather we get some better, more diverse games than a Pokemon game.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#5BiazPosted 8/13/2011 8:14:22 AM
I don't understand why ppl want pkmn for VC or ambassadors.

a) you can't trade with anyone
b) you can't battle with anyone
c) there are already remakes of gen1 and gen2
d) there will also probably be one for gen3
---
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
#6CrazyhaxPosted 8/13/2011 8:14:44 AM

Does anybody feel that TC is one of those kids that only buys a Nintendo handheld to play all of the Pokemon games? Seriously, how do Yoshi's Island, Metroid Fusion, Mario vs Donkey Kong, and and WarioWare suck? You have a horrible taste in gaming. I'd rather we get some better, more diverse games than a Pokemon game.

Yes
---
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 3009 8316 2506
#7DT-FoxPosted 8/13/2011 8:17:46 AM
JPSVR posted...
Because to be fair, all of the games announced are god awfull apart from mario kart... Pokemon would be about the only game everyone would be happy to hear about.

For me, pokemon sapphire would be the best bet :) or leafgreen.

If you don't even like any of the games on the announced list (save for Mario Kart), how could you possibly think everyone would welcome Pokemon R/S/E as one of the Ambassador games?? You don't know me! >:[

As cool as it would be to have Pokemon, I think that by looking at GameFreak's track records, its a safe bet that a R/S/E remake is well on the way. Or at least, before Gen 6 hits.
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#8wiz0_0Posted 8/13/2011 8:21:40 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon maybe. I don't see the main games on being on the ambassador program.
---
<~The wiz~>
So shed no tear when we're not here and keep your faith as we chase...The Cool...
#9Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/13/2011 8:24:36 AM
Clearly TC has a very limited taste in games.

Also, I'd rather a remake of Ruby and Sapphire much like FireRed/Leaf Green and HeartGold/SoulSilver.

But only because my Sapphire was stolen from me 2 months after getting it :(
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#10CrazyhaxPosted 8/13/2011 8:39:03 AM(edited)

As cool as it would be to have Pokemon, I think that by looking at GameFreak's track records, its a safe bet that a R/S/E remake is well on the way. Or at least, before Gen 6 hits.

...You mean at most? It obviously couldn't come any earlier. I'm willing to bet it will be a Gen 6 game actually.
---
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 3009 8316 2506