Is there a mega man game on VC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there a mega man game on VC?
5 years ago#1
I thought I saw Gary on Nintendo Week playing one, or I saw an ad on the channel or whatever. For some reason I want to play one (never have). Is there one on the 3DS? (I really hope Nintendo makes a Mega Man an Ambassador game)
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#2
There was a number 9f Mega Man games on the Game Boy. There was even going to be a GBA compilation of them for Mega Man's anniversary, which was delayed and eventually cancelled because Capcom hates fun.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
5 years ago#3
Oh. :(
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#4
Don't get frowny just yet. The first of the Game Boy games has been released on the Japanese Virtual Construction.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
5 years ago#5
Yay! I want to play one!
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#6
LordAndrew posted...
The first of the Game Boy games has been released on the Japanese Virtual Construction.

Virtual Construction? lolwut
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
5 years ago#7
It's been ESRB rated for the past two or so months, so it's likely that it'll come sooner than later.
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
5 years ago#8
We just got Avenging Spirit, Japan had it for ages, so maybe Mega Man is coming soon.
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is there a mega man game on VC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived