It seems Nintendo thought ahead.

#31xCha0sPosted 8/13/2011 10:02:15 AM(edited)
Did you really throw away the back panel? Mine is stored in the box.

no i broke it by accident putting the nyko pack on, because i stripped a screw. anyways, the point is they arent going to cut eligibility through serial number that is very flawed. it says right there clear as day you qualify if you log in before a certain date and time, and i did, so im eligible..i just cant check my eligibility apparently..
#32xCha0sPosted 8/13/2011 10:05:25 AM
actually i have my serial number, its linked to my club nintendo registration, so im good afterall.
#33OmegaZero633Posted 8/13/2011 10:07:39 AM
xCha0s posted...
Did you really throw away the back panel? Mine is stored in the box.

no i broke it by accident putting the nyko pack on, because i stripped a screw. anyways, the point is they arent going to cut eligibility through serial number that is very flawed. it says right there clear as day you qualify if you log in before a certain date and time, and i did, so im eligible..i just cant check my eligibility apparently..

Ummm...apparently they...are? o.o

And how hard could it be to look at the 3DS battery plate, receipt, or box and find the serial number? Did you throw all of them away?
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#34megaman3dsPosted 8/13/2011 10:26:57 AM
hayleywiIIiams posted...
This makes me so happy.

Why? If you think it's to stop those that used the loophole from getting the games, it isn't. It's so people can stop being paranoid about whether they're confirmed ambassadors or not since there was never a console specific confirmation, just the e-Shop notification.
---
I'm a 3DS SUPER AMBASSADOR - I'm more special than the regular ambassadors because I got 20 games and only paid $169.96 for my 3DS.
#35jordandrakoPosted 8/13/2011 10:30:39 AM
slaysme420 posted...
I'll say what I feel, just like you do. I don't think most 11 year olds have had a chance to break away from the social/ political conditioning that religion is. I don t expect any on e to accommodate anything. I don't generally go around bashing religion, because you can't turn a sheep into anything but clothes and food.
I don't even have issues with deity itself, just the false face and petty behaviors that humans like to give Deity. I'm not god bashing, I'm bashing people and their flawed views of divinity. Understandably, we could not look upon the face of god without losing humanity, so the majority needs a symbolic presence to reassure them. However, these are idols, and against the code that is preached.
But I'm sure that Jesus loves black ops too. That's what got me started.

I think you need to do a little research on what modern christianity is. I was saved when I turned sixteen, I dont know where you get your diluted beliefs; unless you believe everything hollywood portrays us as. Maybe you should spend some time with a few before you blindly insult a whole group of people. Ignorance isn't bliss. Religion literaly means to become like god. Christianity isnt a religion, its a relationship between you and Jesus. Just fyi.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Dementium II, Zelda, Magicka, 999
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
#36Hero3zizPosted 8/13/2011 10:50:08 AM
bobstevens23123 posted...
inb4 u said God's name in vain and u have a Jesus sig

Dont put spaces when ur inb4ing.
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#37nintendoggerPosted 8/13/2011 10:55:04 AM
I hope we don't have to do a captchka. Are robots banned from being ambassadors?
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.