Silly people, Nintendo didn't lose anything from the loophole.

#1GrampaGortPosted 8/13/2011 11:40:15 AM
Nintendo was facing low sales, so they announce an upcoming price drop along with the free games.

Then, Nintendo faces improved sales after the price drop announcement for those who want to take advantage the free games.
Then, Nintendo faces improved sales before the official price drop for those who want to take advantage of the "loophole".
Then, Nintendo faces improved sales after the official price drop, for those who want to take advantage of the lowered price.

In case you haven't realized this, it costs Nintendo absolutely nothing to distribute its old games to anyone. It's silly to think its immoral to take advantage of the loophole. The company does nothing but gain from all three situations. (Selling more systems, and therefore more games)

Don't think that people should feel bad about taking an opportunity that's good for all.
#2OmegaZero633Posted 8/13/2011 11:43:01 AM
Stop.
Making.
These.
Topics! >:/

The only people who care about how strangers over the internet claim to have spent their money are the people who are jealous because they're not getting both sides of the deal.

These topics will be the death of me...
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)