Do you think Pokemon Grey and/or Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be on the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you think Pokemon Grey and/or Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be on the 3DS?
5 years ago#1
There's some debate about whether Grey and R/S remakes will stay on the DS or go to the 3DS, which do you think and why?
5 years ago#2
Grey may stay on DS
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 224
5 years ago#3
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Grey may stay on DS

^I'd play Mario first. (referring to sig)
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
5 years ago#4
I personally think R/S don't need to be updated at all. They are fine the way they are and there are hardly anything to update it with. I can see a Pokemon Grey make it to 3DS, though.
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 80 Tell me if you agree!
5 years ago#5
I hope so. It would greatly secure the 3DS's future as being successful. I'm expecting Grey to stay on the DS, but if a R/S remake appears I would think it would go on the 3DS.
5 years ago#6
They'll probably be the DS' last hurrahs, so to speak.
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
5 years ago#7
Nop!

But most likely we will get a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for DS and another For 3DS (like PMD Red rescue team and blue rescue team)
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
5 years ago#8
Yeah i dont see any chance of Grey coming out for the 3DS because it would alienate all the people who have Black or White but no 3DS
5 years ago#9
Retrostarman87 posted...
I personally think R/S don't need to be updated at all. They are fine the way they are and there are hardly anything to update it with.

I agree. They were really not that great. The big thing if they did remake them would be to add some actual end game content.
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
5 years ago#10
The people who have Black and White already have Black and White. They're probably going to be pretty similar to "Gray" in plot and gameplay, after all!

I think that if it takes longer than March 2012 for "Gray" to come out, and presuming that the 3DS doesn't die a horrible death this holiday season, "Gray" will definitely be on the 3DS. In the increasingly-unlikely-by-the-day event that it comes out before March 2012, it still might be on the 3DS.

I gave it to March 2012 due to someone pointing out that Pokemon Gold and Silver - technically black and white Game Boy games with GBC enhancements - came out thirteen months after the GBC came out. They're the only main Pokemon games EVER to be compatible with an outdated system at Japanese launch (Crystal was GBC-only), so I'll give "Gray" the same amount of potential leeway (thirteen months).
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you think Pokemon Grey and/or Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be on the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived