I want METROID DREAD 3DS

#1falcon712Posted 8/13/2011 4:24:05 PM
I know this is beating a dead horse but I want another good metroid.
---
Outlaw 7
#2FefnirOmega13Posted 8/13/2011 4:25:37 PM
There are plenty of good metroids already though

Another one wouldn't hurt, I guess, but it needs to have decent online like Hunters did but a story mode like Prime 1/2. MPH's story mode was lame
---
Touhouism is my way of life. Lose yourself in my bullet streams...
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#3strongo9Posted 8/13/2011 4:30:09 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Another one wouldn't hurt, I guess, but it needs to have decent online like Hunters did but a story mode like Prime 1/2. MPH's story mode was lame

Why wouldn't you want another game in the series that much? That's like there saying there are enough good games out there, we don't really need to focus too much on making new ones. Why would a 2D Metroid game have online multiplayer? There are other games in the series other than the Prime games. I'm doubting if you're a Metroid fan.

Anyway, I really want Metroid V, a sequel to Metroid Fusion to come out for the 3DS. I want it to be a classic 2D, Metroidvania style game.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#4Spiffy247Posted 8/13/2011 4:32:14 PM
I'd love a new 2D metroid, but I'll be just as happy with a Castlevania/Metroid thingy.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#5strongo9Posted 8/13/2011 4:37:04 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
I'd love a new 2D metroid, but I'll be just as happy with a Castlevania/Metroid thingy.

You do know that the 2D Metroid games are Metroidvania style games?
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
#6Spiffy247Posted 8/13/2011 4:38:26 PM
i meant a Castlevania like on the GBA and DS.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#7OmegaZero633Posted 8/13/2011 4:41:57 PM
I'd want either of these:

-Metroid Prime-ish story with the multiplayer of Hunters.

-Fusion sequel in classic 2D style. Maybe with the art style of Zero Mission.

-Metroid Prime Trilogy...3D. I know, another port/remake, but I would LOVE a portable Metroid Prime Collection myself.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#8FefnirOmega13Posted 8/13/2011 4:44:04 PM
strongo9 posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Why wouldn't you want another game in the series that much? That's like there saying there are enough good games out there, we don't really need to focus too much on making new ones. Why would a 2D Metroid game have online multiplayer? There are other games in the series other than the Prime games. I'm doubting if you're a Metroid fan.

Well considering how hit/miss Other M was, I don't really want one just quite yet. It wasn't bad, but it let me down a little...

And I was expressing desire for another 3D metroid (because those are the best, although the SNES Metroid was cool) maybe a MPH2 or something. I didn't at all refer to 2D in my statement ._.
---
#9strongo9Posted 8/13/2011 5:02:10 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Well considering how hit/miss Other M was, I don't really want one just quite yet. It wasn't bad, but it let me down a little...

And I was expressing desire for another 3D metroid (because those are the best, although the SNES Metroid was cool) maybe a MPH2 or something. I didn't at all refer to 2D in my statement ._.

TC specifically said Metroid Dread, which was a canceled 2D Metroid game. And why would you want MPH2? That game's single player and multiplayer sucked.
---
#10FefnirOmega13Posted 8/13/2011 5:22:57 PM
strongo9 posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

TC specifically said Metroid Dread, which was a canceled 2D Metroid game. And why would you want MPH2? That game's single player and multiplayer sucked.

MPH= Metroid Prime Hunters

Had an excellent online multiplayer but a pathetic single player. It could do with a sequel.
---