Flame Red 3DS Has Better Buttons?

#1KingAvatarPosted 8/14/2011 12:20:30 AM
Does anybody know if this is true? I like sturdier buttons as my original fat DS had sturdier buttons. My DSL had very loose buttons and the A button became unresponsive in the end.

In this video the person opening the red 3DS stated that the red 3DS buttons are button. Starting at 3:05:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7BpSpJifg

If this is true, I might exchange my black one to red.
#2PokeMasterPosted 8/14/2011 12:26:48 AM
Not that I noticed. The one I bought felt the same to me.
But then again, I only used it during setup as it was a gift for my gf.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#3Seven_ZombisPosted 8/14/2011 12:40:58 AM
"In this video the person opening the red 3DS stated that the red 3DS buttons are button."

i would hope that the red 3ds buttons are buttons
---
xbox live: Localspy Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028
#4KingAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 12:56:05 AM
I'm sorry. I meant to type "the buttons are better".
#5ShadowkhNinjaPosted 8/14/2011 1:10:40 AM
yeah everyone knows different colors give better quality buttons.

Blue = buttons feel like water
Black = buttons feel like charcoal
Red = buttons feel burnt
White = buttons are like marshmallow

>_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!
#6EternalNetherPosted 8/14/2011 1:32:07 AM
Okay since everyone else is preferring to be a smart ass...

Yes the buttons are better. The Flare Red 3DS features 'clicky' buttons like those found on the DSi XL and PSP Go (if you've ever used one you know what I mean) whereas the buttons on the other 3DS models are softer, like that of the DS Lite or PSP 3000. I prefer clicky, personally. Also, the hinge is slightly different on the red model. You get a very noticeable sound when you open it.
---
Intel i5 2500 I Sabertooth P67 I 4gb G.Skill Ripjaw X Series RAM I Nvidia GTX 460 Hawk I Seasonic X 650w I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB I CM Storm Scout
#7PokeMasterPosted 8/14/2011 1:36:53 AM
EternalNether posted...

Yes the buttons are better. The Flare Red 3DS features 'clicky' buttons like those found on the DSi XL and PSP Go (if you've ever used one you know what I mean) whereas the buttons on the other 3DS models are softer, like that of the DS Lite or PSP 3000. I prefer clicky, personally. Also, the hinge is slightly different on the red model. You get a very noticeable sound when you open it.

No, not everyone else was preferring to be a smart ass.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#8EternalNetherPosted 8/14/2011 1:39:31 AM
PokeMaster posted...
EternalNether posted...

No, not everyone else was preferring to be a smart ass.

Sorry. I missed your post <3
---
Intel i5 2500 I Sabertooth P67 I 4gb G.Skill Ripjaw X Series RAM I Nvidia GTX 460 Hawk I Seasonic X 650w I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB I CM Storm Scout
#9DarrentgPosted 8/14/2011 1:48:23 AM
Clicky =/= better than slightly more squishy/softer. This is all strictly opinion, and in mine, clicky = worse.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio
#10chaomaster4000Posted 8/14/2011 2:45:03 AM
My blue 3DS buttons are clicky, and nothing like my DS Lite's buttons. >.>
---
chao master four thousand
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6045/stpcombo.jpg