Flame Red 3DS Has Better Buttons?

#31KingAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 12:05:36 PM
I went to the near by Gamestop and the Aqua Blue 3DS they have there the buttons felt a bit loose to me. I don't know if it's just from constant customers pushing on them or what, but felt a bit like the DSL buttons.
#32PokeMasterPosted 8/14/2011 1:24:52 PM
KingAvatar posted...
I went to the near by Gamestop and the Aqua Blue 3DS they have there the buttons felt a bit loose to me. I don't know if it's just from constant customers pushing on them or what, but felt a bit like the DSL buttons.

Never trust store units. They are the most mis-treated.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#33fire2boxPosted 8/14/2011 1:42:50 PM
on the video you can hear the diffrence between the two. nintendo's already working on making the hardware better. Which is a VERY good thing.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#34KingAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 2:08:52 PM
Yeah, I guess I will return my black one for the red one. It's such a hard decision! I like the black, but I like how shiny the red is too!
#35M1AstrayPosted 8/14/2011 2:49:58 PM
Clicky buttons are absolutely horrible, especially the D-pad where it's hard to get a Diagonal, the 3000 has the best D-pad I've ever used and Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony's PSP 3000.

Actually, they could do with learning lessons from Sony full stop.
---
Currently Playing: Wipeout HD/Fury (PSN/PS3)
#36HollowNinjaPosted 8/14/2011 6:02:53 PM
M1Astray posted...
Clicky buttons are absolutely horrible, especially the D-pad where it's hard to get a Diagonal, the 3000 has the best D-pad I've ever used and Nintendo could learn a thing or two from Sony's PSP 3000.

Actually, they could do with learning lessons from Sony full stop.

While there are a lot of lessons Nintendo could learn from Sony (especially in regards to the improvement of online services) there are a lot of things where they should probably not copy Sony.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#37MellowLyricistPosted 8/14/2011 7:37:42 PM
The d-pad on the Cosmo Kramer Black one (how's that for an unlikely combo) is definitely clicky.
---
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.
#38AmeriphPosted 8/14/2011 8:00:35 PM
KingAvatar posted...
There's a screen issue? Also why isn't the Cosmo Black as shiny as the Aqua Blue and Flame Red colors? I like shiny.

I can confirm that the screens touching is a myth as far as the Cosmo Black 3DS goes. And black+shiny = finger print and dust magnet.
---
If I could kill The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 22
#39KingAvatar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 12:00:28 PM
Hmm...