Finally got a 3DS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Finally got a 3DS
5 years ago#1
Got it on the 11th actually. My question is why does everyone complain about the battery? I fully charged the system. Then I played OOT for 3 1/2 hours, watched netflex on it for 3 hours, played OOT again for about another hour, and have not charged it once since the charge, and I still don't have a red light. My only complaint is the volume. While watching netflex the sound is kind of quite. That is minor though.
I own Tandy, 2600, NES, NES v2, GB, SNES, N64, GBA, GBA SP, NGC, DS, DSL, Wii, 3DS, Sega MS, SMS2, SG, SGv2 GG, SCD, S32X, SS, SDC, PS1, PS2, X-Box, 360 and PC
5 years ago#2
You played without the 3D? Tsk tsk.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#3
I played with the 3d on the OOT. Actually worked pretty good too.
I own Tandy, 2600, NES, NES v2, GB, SNES, N64, GBA, GBA SP, NGC, DS, DSL, Wii, 3DS, Sega MS, SMS2, SG, SGv2 GG, SCD, S32X, SS, SDC, PS1, PS2, X-Box, 360 and PC
5 years ago#4
nintendogger posted...
You played without the 3D? Tsk tsk.

This, 3D kills the battery.
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
5 years ago#5
MarioLinkNES posted...
I played with the 3d on the OOT. Actually worked pretty good too.

Okay... seriously? I was with you on not having battery issues, but then I realized I never played more than 2 hours at a time. If I keep 3D up all the way it clunks out from 3-5 hours in. :P
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#6
Well, that explains it then. I did not have it up all the way. Not even half way. I did not realize the higher the 3d the faster it kills it. Thank you.
5 years ago#7
tc may also be playing with wifi turned off, brightness set low and no volume
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
5 years ago#8
Whether the 3D slider is up 25% or 100%, the battery draw is the same. So you're claiming to have gotten 4.5hrs of 3D gaming along with 3 hours of Netflix streaming off of one charge. Yeah I don't buy it...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#9
TC can't read time. Obviously since he watched netflix he had his wifi on. I'd say he got 3 hours tops on this.
I smell of cheap cigarettes and Whiskey. Can you blame me?
5 years ago#10
Blood_Nights posted...
TC can't read time. Obviously since he watched netflix he had his wifi on. I'd say he got 3 hours tops on this.

LOL, I know right. I finished watching the first season of Xmen on it and my battery went to red. And it was fully charged and after playing an hours worth of gaming on it.
APnation posted...
I don't see the point in getting MW3 when BF3 will be far more superior.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Finally got a 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived