~Nintendo has extended the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program until September 30th~

#1Martiin51Posted 8/14/2011 9:47:26 AM
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/08/14/nintendo-3ds-nintendo-has-extended-the-nintendo-3ds-ambassador-program-until-september-30th/

That's kind of stupid. So much for supporting "early" ambassadors.
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
#2scorejunkiePosted 8/14/2011 9:48:20 AM
"This will give those gamers who purchased their Nintendo 3DS before August 12th plenty of time to register for the twenty free Virtual Console games."

It's only for Australia right now, anyways.
#3AgostaNeverDiesPosted 8/14/2011 9:48:52 AM

Nintendo of Australia

Whoopie.
---
Way to go, Omega
#4xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/14/2011 9:49:10 AM
Fine by me, the more the merrier. More people getting a great deal is good for everyone.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#5endoflevelbossPosted 8/14/2011 9:50:37 AM
Misleading.
#6Martiin51(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 9:50:41 AM
scorejunkie posted...
"This will give those gamers who purchased their Nintendo 3DS before August 12th plenty of time to register for the twenty free Virtual Console games."

It's only for Australia right now, anyways.

Oh I was under the impression anyone could do it if they just went to the Australia website.

That's less upsetting if you're right.
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
#7magicaltopPosted 8/14/2011 9:53:13 AM
Did you even read it? It's still only for early buyers. It's for the ones that couldn't get on Wi-Fi for whatever reason.

I wish the US did this cause I couldn't connect before the deadline and I still have the receipt >_>.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
#8lambchipsPosted 8/14/2011 9:55:36 AM(edited)
wtf? now i have to print out a PDF form, complete it then attach a copy my receipt and post it? wtf nintendo, this is seriously screwed
^i hope they have an electronic way of doing this, because i hate posting stuff through the post office and not to mention i hate paying for postage

the only proof we should need is the receipt from excite bike 3d classic and not the actual receipt from where we bought it from
^and that receipt can be obtained digitally...
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#9LordAndrewPosted 8/14/2011 10:04:41 AM
lambchips posted...
the only proof we should need is the receipt from excite bike 3d classic

If you have that, you're already an Ambassador and don't need to take additional steps.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#10lambchipsPosted 8/14/2011 10:07:13 AM
LordAndrew posted...
lambchips posted...
the only proof we should need is the receipt from excite bike 3d classic

If you have that, you're already an Ambassador and don't need to take additional steps.

i must have read it wrong then since the bottom reads

"Instead of being automatically registered for the program by connecting to the Nintendo eShop, 3DS owners will now have to download a PDF from Nintendo Australia’s website, and post in that form along with proof of purchase. You’ll have until September 30 to do so."

oh well, i'll email NoAus sometime tomorrow and hopefully they can confirm/dis-confirm my fears
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428